Reliance Webworld - Banjara Hills, Hyderabad / Voice chat problem

1 India Review updated:

This is regarding the negligence shown by the Employees of Reliance world. Since two days , voice chat was not happening since the voice server had some problem. The people in RELIANCE are least bothered to let me know the problem. Two hours went off in vain and the employees over there, does not know the problem. I went on shifting to other systems and so.The second day also,only after an hour, stressing them for the issue, i got a reply that Voice server was down. Such an irresponsible behavior is not expected from Reliance. I spent huge amount for browsing and this is what i got as output. I am running after them to sort out the issue and they didn't even have minimal concern for the customer, as if its own headache to opt for chatting through Reliance.

Jy

Comments

• Sy
      28th of Feb, 2008

Dear Sir,

I would like to bring to your kind notice that my Phone No.9391110655 and A/c.No.2335418111, I have been utilizing Reliance data Net Connect Wireless Device Internet under Freedom Night Plan since 5 - 6 months and paying bills regularly but now because I have taken BSNL Broadband Connection and would like to disconnect my Reliance internet connection but I have planned to continue your services in future after buying a Laptop by clearning its one month bill and settling Account.

I would like to know how much I have to pay to stop the Reliance internet services including monthly bill. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Waiting for your reply.