Reliance Web World Express - Lucknow / Nokia 3125r CDMA / Poor service & no support to customers

1 India Review updated:

I purchased a new Nokia 3125R CDMA handset from a Reliance Web World Express In Lucknow. On this 20th January 2007, the handset 3125R stopped functioning for which I visited the nearest M/s BK & Co., Leela Mansion BH. Leela Cinema, N.K. Road, Hazratganj, Lucknow(ASC 109_434038) - the Nokia Care Center at Lucknow. I deposited my handset there with the Job Sheet No. [protected]/070120/45 on the 20.01.07. I was told that after inspection of the set , I will be informed on Monday, i.e. the next working day about the problem in the handset. Let me remind you that the handset is under warranty. On contacting the Nokia Care Centre today, I get a reply from the authorities there that the handset has some hardware problem and so it will be sent to Delhi for repairs. On asking them about the delivery of the handset back to me, they simply deny to have any knowledge about its return. They said they didnt know when the handset will be repaired. On this reply I asked them for a standby set, so that I can make up with the losses I am having without any handset and my contact number not in use, for which I am regularly paying my mobile bills. NOW again I got a very rude behavior and a reply from the staff. They tell me that they don't have any standby set to give it to me.

I was very surprised to have such a rude reply from the staff of a company of global fame. They simply denied any kind of help or support being a loyal customer of Nokia. And above all, they told me to buy another handset and get my phone number activated and forget about the handset which I had deposited for repairs.

I would like the higher authorities to please take some action into the matter or else this kind of behavior of the staff would let down the goodwill of the company to a black hole, for which I think the company is already paying cores of rupees and ready to pay many more times through advertisements and other programmes.

I would like to have a standby set against my set without any delay and false reasons and also get my set repaired as soon as possible. If I feel I am not being heard, I would be bound to take other measures to raise my voice higher.

Regards,
Kawaljeet Singh Kochar
S-86/16, Madhur Milan,
D- Block, Rajaji Puram,
Lucknow - 226017.
Uttar Pradesh
Contact : [protected], [protected]

Comments

• Am
      6th of Apr, 2007

I am a RIM Customer since 4 years. And during this period, I never found the Reliance Customer Care Centre lines free. Everytime there is an announcement that "Please be online, as you will be entertained within 30 seconds". I am waiting for those 30 Seconds since 4 years.

So, I just simply want to say that, Reliance should learn to handle the customers &their problem. The customer care services are worse than worst. If Reliance will not care about it, believe me, it will become impossible for it to overcome companies like Airtel & Hutch.

• Al
      26th of Sep, 2007

I purchased 100 Rs. topup voucher but pin code has been lost during scratching the card.

Thank you.

• Su
      3rd of Jul, 2010

my phone no 8081993505 is not worked properly today display the message" check operator services". i have purchase this sim 6 month before validity of my sim is life time plz solve my problem.