Reliance Web World / Poor service!

India Review updated:
Ms. Sunita of Reliance Web World, Dombivli (E), Mumbai handling Customer Service Department cheated us by selling a PCM datacard inspite of being mentioned in the form for USB datacard & now after the full payment is made and we opened the pack, she is denying that we asked for USB datacard. She is not even ready to replace & behaving very rudely in front of the rest of the customers. We asked her to check the form again as it was their mistake but she is not ready for this too.

Comments

Ar
  13th of Feb, 2007

Reliance Web World - Line got blocked
India

I have been visiting Reliance Web World, Ameerpet for the last 10-15 days for rectifying my mobile, which got blocked. Reliance Web World representatives making me run here and there for over 15 days saying that the server is down, or it will take 24 hrs time, but since last 15 days for them 24 hrs has not come in the last 15 days. Every time each person will come an I have to explain them separately, still the matter is pending and no one is responding. When I call they keep me on hold for several hrs and when I meet them personally they say that it will take another an hour or so, this is the explanation they are giving for the last 15 days. Very poor service from Reliance!
Ne
  9th of Mar, 2007
Dude RWW And their mobile service sucks. cos ambani sent his pimps as i should say or franchise i should say in technical form. The kappor guy in mangalore is busy making money than giving service. i should say this becuase i am regular customer in RWW hampankatta and they deleted my 6gb file and you know what , it is illegal waht we done cos we cant keep files more than 700 mb in rww and their webguides can take any space for us . they are only behind customers money . and as reliance mobile is considered there are lots of complains here too
Ne
  9th of Mar, 2007
As you said, they have lots of problems - activation problems, lack of stock, no replacements or delay in replacements of mobiles or additional components, high cost, high end attitude, rude behavior of staff , no ability to convince or calm customers, considering themselves as if they are in a non competitive market. I think hutch is better than reliance cos even if they have low rankings in front of bsnl and airtel, they are at least aware of their position in market and recharge is available in any place and customer is responsible for his own mobile. Not as rww's service.
Me
  15th of Mar, 2007
I just want to say that reliance customer service is very miserable as well as employers. The Manager or any other head must give give some kind of training to the employers as they talk very rudely and they make customers waiting on phone for minutes or even hours.
Ji
  2nd of Apr, 2007
Poor service, too poor.
Na
  22nd of Apr, 2007

Reliance Web World - Failure to reconnect

I went to reliance web world at vashi. I made an inquiry for new no. In my mobile 2112, which is bought from cehennai. I change the no in to another hand set. I assured that the new no you can get in the set, but after submit rs.99/- I was refused to insert new no. The set. When i asked for the reason. There is no answer was given by end of the reliance web world.
Sr
  18th of Jul, 2007
I paid rs.1000/- to learn ms office package at reliance web world surya towers vijayawada. Today ie., 18.07.07 I sat in front of the computer wept inside that why i committed mistake to opt this center for learning this package. The tutors here have very scant and callous regard towards customers and they did not give proper importance to the learners. The word reliance it self inspired me alot from my boy hood days and that leads me step into this web world.

Now on this day i repented to opt this world. By any way i can learn the subject here are there but this type of attitude of staff who has no maturity leads the reign into the ruins in the forth coming years.

Thanks
Srinivas
Ma
  25th of Sep, 2007

Reliance Web World - Bad customer service
India

I have trying to activate my phone for the past 1 month and have visited the reliance web world 4 times for that matter but nothing has been done. I have submitted the documents three times but still nothing has been done. The Reliance retailer near to my place is least interested when I enqiure something from him. He is also least informed about the offers etc. Most of the time the servers are down. The reliance WEB world people have given me a phone number which they never pick up. Reliance will loose its customer base due to this. The service is extremely bad.
Mo
  2nd of Oct, 2007
DEAR sir! i want 2 open a reliance department store !in our city plz give me a detail&our contact no !reply soon !i m waiting
Dr
  9th of Oct, 2007
Hi kumar divyesh, it was nice to see that reliance is conducting an audition/survey; but as per our talks andconversation. The customer service is too bad in bbc(internet using area) in reliance webworld , green park NEW DELHI TOO BAD!

Mr Manoj misbehaved wid me twice, since i am using reliance webworld....i have already escalated matter to Mr Amit Kathuria --incharge over here; same things happened yesterday, He misbehaved with my lady collegue. We both are using reliance web world since last two months. I do not know reliance---having international brand name; has such dumb people; it's too Bad. Other day Mr yash behaved badly, he has no business in BBC but instead of any help , he is a nuisance over here; though he has behaved well after that---last month i guess --i had taken matter with Mr Nitin and Amit Kathuria,at that time; an outsider guy Mr rahul bond was drunk and abusing like anything---matter was taken to amit at that time too.This Mr rahul bond is like family to people working over here.Scenario , here is too bad...and when AMIT Leaves around--8pm till 10pm ; ur reliance webworld is in MESS all ur workers are playing video games, as there is hardly any customer at that time but we guys are here from 10 to 10 at green park--reliance world as we have our U.S. ONLINE EXAMS and here for last two months please improve the conditions, Customer Service in BBC reliance web world is pathetic I hope u people do something to improve same. I am complaining for the last time , or else we will change our cyber cafe we are paying more over here -----for a bad customer service?

We have costa coffee, a coffee parlour in the same row, in same market --only two workers and a manager are doing fabolous job; just come sometime and compare the customer service over there.

Last word, customer service here is too bad, you need to work on it; Our more than 10 doctors (friends) are using same reliance webworld---at Green Park,New Delhi. Please work over this problem, and if you staff can't improve conditions---kindly change your staff or increase the number---it's upto you , how to manage things.
Kp
  19th of Jan, 2008
Reliance Broad Band Customer No:954430337777

My complaint No:614850797 of the 2nd week of Jan is pending. Please return the Modem taken and facilitate trouble free connection.
An
  26th of Jan, 2008
i never receive my bill for my phone 06123249573
As
  28th of May, 2008
Sir, I want to open reliance web world So can u tell me all the details like contact no.s and contact person and other information which can help for this.
  24th of Jul, 2008
Myself yusuf really sad and upset for this reliance service, i am from vellore tamilnadu i was forced to get reliance net though i was going to have BSNL broadband since the day i got the line (data cable) i did not get the network properly after so many times had complainted nobody bothers to come and check also if it goes like this i will throw the phone and the net please look into this matter and take immediate action.

Detail: NOORUL AMIN
00914163205510
VELLORE -TAMIL NADU
INDIA
Cl
  2nd of Sep, 2008
I have no complaints, but would like to get info on how to go about getting into the "do not call " list. Thanks
Sa
  10th of Oct, 2008
I am from Vellore and got my reliance netconnect usb modem from the nearby web world.. I am still facing a very slow speed and at times of emergency i am forced to push myself to the nearby browsing centre.. I have made complaints many times and no response from them... they dont even accept to take back the modem... So i have decided to make a complaint to consumer court...
Sa
  2nd of Nov, 2008
I was one of the customer of Reliance, was using the landline phone number 020-32602678 in the name of Satendra Singh Bhoj.I m located in pune.As i was out of station for last few months i was not able to pay up the pending bill which was Rs. 1312.My incoming and outgoing was blocked.Then I received a letter dated 7/10/2008 from Reliance communications infrastructure limited, Koregaon Park, Pune stating the reminder for pending bill and a request to make the said payment immediately so that my services are restored.In the letter no where it was mentioned that on non payment my connection will be disconnected for ever.

So after coming back first thing i did was, to go to Relince web world in Aundh on 1st nov 08.When i went to the cash counter i asked the lady in charge there that when will my phone be activated and she instantly replied "within half an hour Sir".I paid my bill through my credit card.Then i thought of rechecking the said thing by the lady.I went to counter no. 3 after taking the token.The lady over there after checking my number, said that the number cannot be restored.I cannot use the number again.I told her that no such information has been provided to me.But she confirmed from others that this number cannot be restored.I was shocked and frustrated coz no one in the web world was able to provide me any adequate information, neither they had anything in written nor they were having any knowledge about it.Moreover when i told her that lady in the cash counter misguided us completely then instead of offering an apology, she started arguing that this type of information is not available with her system, If that was so then the lady at the cash counter has no right to misguide the customers.
Then when i asked the same lady at counter number 3 bout my refundable amount she told me that first you have to return the handset, mine was classic.I was again shocked coz when i took connection from Reliance web world in Khadaki i was told that the amount Rs1300 which i was paying that is for the hand set and i m never supposed to return it.But the lady here told me that Rs 1300 is the activation fees.I asked her to retrieve my old application form and she said"Vo hamare paas nahi hota".Just see the coutesy and the way of handling customers by your staff.Sorry to say that, But they are highly inadequate, non smiling, very rude, inexpereinced and totally unknowledgeable.I was completely misguided and fooled both in Reliance web world in Khadaki and aundh.
After all this hue and cry, i asked them for the manager over there.I thought probably he would help but that fellow guided me towards complaint book and asked me to talk to cuatomer care without bothering about our query.

I never expected this type of service from Reliance.
Vi
  6th of Nov, 2008
hi.
i vimal b shah, my moblie no. is 9331883959 and i live in kolkata . todays i m go to the dalhousie branch and i asked the executive that plz expain the top up cards and she tell me that rs 510 top up i m getting amt rs 555 but i m recd only 472. Again i m tell to her that why i m getting only 472 top up . she has no proper idea and her behaviour is so bad. this is very unlikely .
plz look the matter and give him the proper training and after .
I hope i m recd the call from uuuuuuuu.
vimal b shah
Sr
  22nd of Jun, 2009
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is a email i am writing not just with one instance but its been months and it had to get to your notice. It is about Reliance Web World in Paradise, Secunderabad. We do have expectations when we go to the Reliance Web World as it would be a world class experience browsing Center. But it is not even comparable to any local internet parlor. We do not have headsets. Few systems are not working, most importanly the Air Condition it has new worked in the browsing center for last two or three months. Whenever i questioned i got an answer from the Technician that it is a technical difficulty. How is it possible in a world class center like yours would take 3 months for resolving these kind of simple problems.

Next comes the Manager of the Center i heard him literallly shouting at his employees in front of the customers that they could not acheive their targets for the Browsing Recharge. It is unethical and unprofessional. The employees are unable to reach their targets just because people would not like to use the services as they are not of the standards. Hence this is not the failure of the employee but the manager as he could not maintain the given facitlities. Paradise Circle is an important business center and your service sucks like this it could be very bad for you.

At the same time i would like to compliment that there is another Reliance Web world in Begumpet which is world class and i was very happy when i was there any time. I am totally happy about it. I also have broadband at home and am very happy with the services provided.

But regarding the Web world in Paradise it sucks, please follow up on this email and please take the required action.

In Any case if you need more information you could email me back and i will provide the information needed.

Thanking you
Srikanth Gojja

Reliance Login Id at web world : srikanth.gojja
Ni
  6th of Jul, 2009
I'm going thru tough time due to Reliance web world at Green Park, after I purchased a connection for my Data card, one Mr. Rajesh Kumar (God only knows if this is his name) gave me his phone number to call him for help but my data card never worked neither did Mr. Rajesh's phone number.
I'm in the middle of now where now. I'm going to put the matter to highest authorities at Reliance but with this company I feel am honking to deaf ears.

nishant