Reliance Web World - Bathinda Punjab, India / Problems with web card validity!

1 India Review updated:

I have done cybermaster course in oct. 2006 from the bathinda baranch. I also purchase their package of 1000 rs with life time validity. Now my account closed due to validity expires. This is a totally cheat by their company to costumer.

Comments

8th of Jul, 2007

Hi,

I completely agree with you Rupinder, I am also a reliance webworld customer for the last 3-4 years. I also had recharged my account with 1000 rupee in november 06, of which 700+ were still remaining in my account. After some days when i logged in i found all my money was gone. The web world attendent told that my life time validity has also been canceled. My repeated complaints have not yielded any results so far.

Reliance communications is a cheater company. I have found similar customer stories about reliance on internet.

I will recover my money sometimes I am telling you... no matter what level i need to reach...

• Sh
      6th of Jan, 2012

Hi,
    I am using my reliance CDMA no 9356769069 i had requested so many time for porting the number since Oct 2011. But each & every time i got call from customer care but till date no solution was provided to me by RIM. The last request was expire on 4th jan 2012. I really regret why i have choosen the RIM. Service vise the position of the company is too much bad. No solution was provided by the company not even a single time of four year duration of using the service of RIM. This is last time i had given request for porting the no yesterday, if not processed this time i have to take some action against your co.