Reliance Telecomdeducted unfairly balance and didn't get recharge benifits

I have reliance gsm and my number is [protected].
Complaint 1: - I have reliance prepaid connection. On 19-10-2014 my balance deducted 10 rupees unfairly on behalf of service vas one97 vp. When I asked about it from reliance customer care. They blame me for activation of this service whereas I didn't activate this service. Even I don't know what vas one97 is. When I asked customer care, please tell me what is vas one97 service is ? They answered me that this service is confidencial and we can't tell it about you. Today I don't know for which service reliance deducted my balance unfairly.
Complaint 2: - on 07-11-2014 reliance again deducted my balance 3 rupees unfairly on behalf of service vas ussd. When I dial reliance customer care no. 198 and *333. It didn't work properly. When I call customer care at 198 and press option 9 after asking computer to connect customer care officer. Here answer is given that, " hamare grahak seva adhikari se baat karne ke liye dial kare *333. When I dial *333 and follow instructions for connecting customer care officer and finally when I dial number. It disconnected automatically. I tried for this 120 times and all times I fail to connect customer care officer. Your customer care service is worst.
Complain 3 : - on 13-11-2014 reliance again deducted my balance 3 rupees unfairly on behalf of service vas ussd. And upper process happened again with me.
Complaint 4: - on 06-01-2015 one sms send by reliance that recharge of 53 and enjoy all local and std call 25 paise per minute for 60 days. When I recharged it and get conformation sms of activation of this service. After this when I call to one of my friend to kerala for 11minutes 40 seconds reliance charged me 10rupees 38 paise. Reliance cheated me and didn't give my service benefits. When I dial reliance customer care no. 198 and *333. It didn't work properly and happened same as written in complaint 2nd.
Dear sir give attention on my complaints and refund my unfairly deducted balance and activate my service of 53 properly and give me in written of my complained answer satisfactory and it never be happened again in future with me and also improve customer care service. Give me my complained number and referance number. I want my complained answer in written on my email id - [protected]@gmail. com

Yo
Jan 13, 2015

Comments

Apr 25, 2007
    India

My Cell crashed due to some reasons on 23/04/2007 in the morning. I bought a new handset on 23/04/2007 in the evening and visited the web world on CMH road in bangalore. They promised that they have sent the request for activation and the number would be transferred to this new handset with RSN: RAXRU1581442841 within 24 hrs.

It has been more than 4 days now and my cell is not yet activated.

I have visited the web world everyday and they are not helping me out. I have been running around for last 4 days to get my phone working between your Call center and Web World which are not in sink with the information. Causing huge inconvenience to me. They have been passing the buck to each other. Without helping me with a solution. Finally i have given up now. And decided you write it here.

• Ga
      Sep 17, 2007

I totally agree with the really bad customer service from reliance and also from the web world in CMH Road. Reliance forces people to use the CDMA phones and then they provide this absoultely non-sense customer serice. they want you to visit nearby web world for almost everything.

Dec 02, 2007

I totally agree with you all...It's pretty pathetic to say that the releiance cusotmer care at CMH Road is one the worst I have ever come acrossed....

• Ga
      Jul 29, 2008
    Reliance Telecom - excess bill
    India

i have recieved excess bill though i had changed my plan from platinum to night plan free more than one month ago for my internet connection . my data card no. [protected]. its a mistake of the customer care person of reliance jogeshwari west at raj nagar society. kindly solve the matter . my no [protected]. thank u .

• Ha
      Jul 13, 2009
    INDIVIDUAL

Dear
    I am a 3 year old customer of RELIANCE TELECOM company, my issue is that i had
    been mislead by your collection executive.
    what he did is he came to my home and taken rs 500 for my bill and
    given me the receipt and on the number written on receipt was of
    somebody's else number, my old mom did not check the number that time
    and then he went, now what had happened my outgoing is barred and i am
    in a problem now, pl tell me what is my fault.
    Are these kind of services are provided to customer.
    please resolve my problem on priority basis otherwise i will go to labour court.

My number is [protected]
    RECEIPT NUMBER IS - UP/DDUN/09-10/ 50782.

REGARDS

Oct 02, 2009
    Reliance Telecom - Frequent Commercial Messages
    Reliance Telecom
    India

I have a post-paid connection of Reliance Mobile having number: [protected].
    I get frequent commercial SMSes which disturb me unnecessarily.
    I would like to have that stopped immediately.
    No commercial sms be sent to my number.

B C Mazumdar, Phone:[protected]

Jan 09, 2010

cutting a big amount from my prepaid a/c

• Md
      May 31, 2010
    reliance gsm
    rcom.co.in

Respected Sir
    I am a reliance gsm user of west bengal.My no is [protected]. On 30 th may, 2010 suddenly a sms came from the
    company that you have subscribed caller tune and you have charged rs 1 for 1 day, then on next 31st may.2010 again rs 1 had been deducted and on the same days near about 10 o'clock a sms again came from company that your caller has been renewed for 10 days and you have charged rs 10.
    I belongs to a middle class family i cannot afford this thing. So I kindly request you to please deactivat the service and balance which has deducted please refund it.

Thanking You Your's faithfully
    Md Selim Akhtar

• Ab
      Jan 05, 2011

Dear Sir/Mam,
    I am Reliance CDMA user Mobile No: [protected]
    This is to inform you that from last 2-3 months I am continously facing problem in my connection regrding connectivity. I am not able to make or receive calls at the same time.

I have complained this to the Relaince Customer Care & Reliance Nodal Centre for numerous occasions but nothing has been done on this.

I am continuosly facing lot of problems with the services of Reliance. It is the worst connection or service I have ever used.

Please help me and rectify this problem asap.

Abhishek Singh
    Mob: [protected] / [protected]

Jan 06, 2011

Hi Abhishek,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.[protected]@relianceada.com.

Feb 11, 2011

Hi Abhishek,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you but were not able to speak with you as the number was switched off. Please write to us at rcom.[protected]@relianceada.com for the assistance required.

Feb 02, 2012
    Reliance Telecom - unknow amount deduct
    reliance relecom

Hi
    I have a reliance connection([protected]) from 2001 but from last 5 year I am face a problem
    That when ever I recharge more then from Rs 50. It will cut my amout to Rs 0.
    I already lost more then Rs 2000.I have called to customer service center
    but I don't get the responc.please do something

Ashfaque Ahmad

• Pa
      May 08, 2012

Dear Ombudsperson,

Would like to draw your kind attention regarding my outgoing services which has been barred by reliance telecom twice .

Earlier they would have come up with the notice that I have not submitted Docs for the given no ([protected]). which I have already submitted at the time of purchasing the number, it was working nice for a few days but knowingly/unknowingly they deactivated my outgoing services, apparently again I have submitted the docs and it was activated for a quite few days.

On Sunday i.e 06.05.2012, all over again I got a message my outgoing services have been barred because I have not submitted Docs, I would like to ask why there is so much of harassment and torcher, services are running ( Barred once) from the last 3 weeks and suddenly they come up that I have not submitted Docs in-spite of submitting them twice.

If Reliance people wont able to compile the things why they provoking the aggression of the customer unnecessarily.

Request you to kindly take the necessary action in reactivating my services and to avoid further harassments.

Dharmesh Parikh