Reliance Std, Pco / refund money

1 AK, India Review updated:

hello sir
i was owner of rel.pco .i had been suurender it 8monthes ago.
but dont get refund 1000/ rs,delar dont help us.

Comments

• Ra
      16th of Jan, 2008

Agent of Bapatla PCO Dealer not maintained and stock regularly all types of Recharge cards timely. Because some customers are facing some troubles for that. The customers are different categories. The same as asking, they are not answer gently, afterwards we said complaint to company. Immediately they said "you are complaint to Reliance Company" on us we don't care simply. Please take action against Bapatla PCO Office. For recharging the Cards some times paying cash before 2,3 days they said "cards not available" wait for some more time. This is inconvenience to maintain the PCO's customers. This is bad remark to your prestigeous company. Now a days the competetors are in market like Hutch, BSNL, Tata Indom, Idea etc. This is for your kind information and take necessary steps. And also don't expose my PCO Nos. and another information.

Please maintain secretly about the matter.

Please see my complaint and send the information to my email ID.

My PCO Box No. 08643-320314 and 324117

• Vi
      18th of Jan, 2008

COMPANY MUST HELP CUSTOMER

• Ra
      5th of Mar, 2008

I have reliance STD PCO. I live in Partap Nagar,Bathinda (Punjab). Here Shanti Electronics Has The Distributorship. But He iS Missusing His Rights. He Doesn't Give Us The Validity Recharge. One Time One Thousands (1000/-) Lost due to my less sale. Shanti Electronics Doesn't Co-Operate. Please Take Approiate Action Against The Shanti Electronic, Bathinda (Punajb). My Address Is # 33109, Opp St. No 17, Partap Nagar, Bathinda (Punjab)-151001. My Phone Number Is 0164-3292180, 98728-23779. Please Take Thanking You.

• Su
      20th of Apr, 2012

sir im a pco orner at marwar jun and i want pco validey recharg in amout so send me which amount reacharg avalabl.