Reliance Smart Mobile / call getting forwarded

M6/4 TELCO COLONYjamshedpur, United States Review updated:
Phone: 09835062005
Hi
My calls are getting forwarded automatically. But no care has been taken by the company so far. I have been facing this problem for the last 5 months. But they have done nothing

Prashant

Comments

Sk
  29th of Feb, 2008
YEAH I AGREE TO THE ABOVE COMPLAINT, B'COZ I M ALSO FACING A SIMILAR PROBLEM. FOR PAST 3 WEEKS I M UNABLE 2 GET THE BALANCE SMS THAT SHOULD B SHOWN AFTER A CALL HAS BEEN COMMENCED, BUT AFTER REPEATED COMPLAINTS THEY HAVN'T RESPONDED. SO I THINK THIS IS A VERY BAD SERVICE OF THIS COMPANY.
Bh
  19th of Mar, 2009
I am the 5 year customer of ur reliance smart mobile having no. 9861142247 last 4 months i am facing problem from the GSN service. I hve sent the msg not to receive any msg or call from the GSN service but nobody is responding it. Last 2 months some amount has been deducted form the account. Which i hve not subscribe for Ring tone, and any other services provided by ur Company.Kindly help me for this type of problem then i will be obeliged otherwise i will take the steps of consumer case.
Kr
  19th of May, 2010

Reliance Smart Mobile - automatic amout deduction
India

Kindly stop automatic amount deduction in my cell phone (per day Rs. 2 deduction). Kindly speak to me. Customer care didnot pic up my call.

Reliance Communications Logo Reliance Communications