Reliance Smart Gsm Service / value added service

IN Review updated:

Sir, I am a customer of reliance smart gsm service, beg to inform you that from last five months your company is deducting rs.30/month as charges for value added services which was not activated by me. Without my willing to get the services. I complained to the customer care (Complain no.[protected]) but no resolution is still made about the above complain. I hope you would take immediate action and stop those services and arrange to stop deducting the monthly charges. Waiting for your reply, thanking you lalit agrawal, bilaspur (C. G. ) mobile no.[protected]

Comments

• Su
      Aug 12, 2009
    RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE - UNAUTHORISED DEDUCTION OF CHARGES FOR VALUE ADDED SERVICES WITHOUT NOTICE
    India

SIR, I am a customer of RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE, beg to inform you that my income is below poverty line and for the last two months your company is deducting Rs.30/month as charges for value added services but I was not informed of the services also was not asked about my willing to get the services. I complained to the customer care (complain no.[protected]) but no resolution is still made about the above complain.I hope you would take immediate action and stop those services and arrange to stop deducting the monthly charges. waiting for your reply, thanking you SUBODHDAWN RUPNARAINPUR MOBILE NO.[protected]

• Bi
      Aug 23, 2009

sir, i am a caustomer of reliance smart mobile no [protected]
    i have recharged with poweer voucher, but i amnot geting benifit of it.

• Je
      Oct 09, 2009

i'm facing a similar problem. i didnt activated any caller tune bt the company has deducted rs 100 over a period of time and now expects me to invest more on its deactivation . i did made a complaint(no. [protected]) and no action has been taken yet. i urge you to take strong action against such deductions.

• Ra
      Feb 13, 2010

I am a customer of RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE, beg to inform you that from last one months your company is deducting Rs.30/month as charges for value added services which was not activated by me. without my willing to get the services. I complained to the customer care (complain no.[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]) but no resolution is still made about the above complain.I hope you would take immediate action and stop those services and arrange to stop deducting the monthly charges. waiting for your reply, thanking you rajeev kumar chanditalla MOBILE NO.[protected]

• Am
      Jul 10, 2010

sir i use gprs pack of rs 99 which is free surfing and downloding upto 2.5 gb but i was regularly for that yesterday i complain my near smart office in hazaribag but no any progress has to be shown.

• Ya
      Apr 15, 2011

Hi,

My Name is Yash, my mobile no. is [protected], yesterday from my balance is deducted by Rs30/-,
    without any intimation.
    I have not activated any Value added Services.
    Customer Care is also not responding me.

This is really bad.

I think i have to switch over from Reliance GSM Service to other Service.

• Ra
      Sep 03, 2011

Mobile - [protected]. R K Jain, Bhopal- Without subscription I am being charged for "Friendship Tips" for last 5 months at Rs. 30/- per month. Customer Care is simply not responsive/ available despite many attempts. Now to add 'salt to the injury' on 02.09.11 at 21.08 hours I was informed by SMS from 54646 "thank you for subscribing Asaram Bapu Quotesat Rs. 7/- per week". This is disgusting. Please save me. I do not know how to de-activate the the services imposed on me. I am planning to switch the service provider.