Reliance Prepaid / Non activation of prepaid connection

1 India Review updated:

I buy a Reliance prepaid mobile from reliance shop on first week of may. I have submit all the document. My activate for first two after then it deactivate. We ask the customer care they said i have to submit the document again. I submit the document again on 9 th may on reliance shop and they give me in written that phone will activate within 72 hours. But near about month have passed my phone is still not working. I ask them to pay my money back and take their mobile back but they refuse to do that .

Comments

• Ra
      17th of Apr, 2007
    Reliance Prepaid - Recharge cover up
    India

1) Received a message that against a recharge of Rs 360 by March end, full talk time for 45 days.

2)Recharged at Reliance dealer on 31March only to get a message that it is recharged for Rs359 (inclusive of my earlier balance) for a validity of 30 days.

3) Confronted your Mosque Road showroom .They in turn rang up the concerned
    department who refused to speak to me and cut the phone when they tried to explain.

4) I have followed up with a call to 30333333 and the "service request no is 47566285 on 02/04/07 @ 4.07 pm."

5) I again followed up on:
    04/04/07 @ 10.22 am
    10/04/07 @ 10.04 am
    and today 17.04.07 @ 3.35 pm.

Every time the answer was a standard " concerned department has been informed and we will ensure that the needful is done".

6) Today when I forced them for an answer,they put me on to the "concerned person".His name was given as M.Kumar(?). Now after so many days he says without batting an eyelid that the fault is mine as I did not clarify with Reliance before recharging. I spoke to him for over 40 minutes and this is the reply I get. The recharging was done against a message recd on my mobile and read by you official outlets before charging,so the fault is entirely yours... but M.Kumar feels otherwise.

All my phones are only Reliance and if this is how you treat your customers I think the only other option is legal as I have all documents with me.

24th of Apr, 2007
    India

I have submitted my document on 10/3/2017 in reliance webworld in Pariharchowk of Pune for verification and there was no reply from the office I resubmitted the documents in khadki webworld on 10/4/2017. On 20/4/2017 my line was disconnected this is horrible service i could see. Who ever is responsible will not be forgiven.

• Br
      7th of May, 2007

Dear producers of musicmatch, you have ripped me off when i tried to buy a few songs and had to wait for them to load just so you could say it didn't download. AND YOU ALL WANT ME TO PAY!WHY! All i wanted was to get some music and you try to put me in rockbottom. I'm only 15 years old and you made me have to pay for stuff i already got on my computer. But after that you can't give a refund. God you know i usually think that people are fair but you made me so mad that i can't even breathe. GO AHEAD KEEP RIPPIN' PEOPLE OFF. HEY WORLD MUSICMATCH IS HERE TO STEAL YOUR MONEY! Maybe you should play a fair game.

• Bh
      26th of Jul, 2007

One months ago (June 2017) I have taken a Reliance Prepaid CDMA at Vadodara (Gujarat, India) connection after submission of proper documents. The telecom service provider company Reliance has disconnected my phone without any intimation & now is asking for ID & address proof again. Initially all the documents has been submitted by three times. This is unnecessary harassment & loss for me. When I contacted the customer care of Reliance no body responded properly. One of the customer care executive told that the connection is active, this is just like befouling the innocent customer. Proper action should be taken as I have lost so many important calls & information due to this.

Still Today 21.07.07 my phone is not working. Now i want to suggest all people to not buying any mobile from Reliance.

Bhuvan Mohan.

11th of May, 2008

I also purchased a Reliance prepaid connection on 9th May 2017, and it has not been activated till now. The customer care guys have no idea about the problem. Reliance customer care is the worst I have ever interacted with, they don;t know anything and they just talk all rubbish.

I am going to return that SIM to the shop and ask them to give me my money back, I will never ever take any Reliance product from now, I had a BSNL connection a few years back and I think BSNL customer care was far better then Reliance dumb guys.

11th of Jul, 2008

Hi,

I have recharge of tariff for R2r STD free yesterday, but today my validity expired.So I would like to request you that please continue my previous R2r tariff STD free if I recharge for validity.It's my heartiest request.

Thanks & Regards,
    Javendra

• De
      16th of Oct, 2008

sir my not activated in last two months iam facing some problems pleaseurgently activated my sim my number is 9359453756

• De
      16th of Oct, 2008

please activated my number 9359453756

15th of Sep, 2009

Reliance webworld is really having bed service.
    i recently purchase new reliance from reliance webworld paud road pune. nd submitted all docs at their end.
    my number is activated at the same time. now my outgoing is bared. i confirmed with webworld they told me they already send it to office. now its bared nd i m really tired to go there.
    reliance services r really going bed.

the person i met there is name anish at paud road pune webworld
    if they r not able to manage then they shud not take the responsibility of taking docs.

we are not free go everytime and submit docs again and again.
    relaince shud take some serious action against the employees of webworld. we are there customer not the worker

• Rk
      11th of Dec, 2009
    RELIANCE TELECOM LTD GUWAHATI
    India

VARIOUS SERVICE PACKS SUCH AS CALLER TUNE ETC ETC (OTHERS NOT UNDERSTOOD BY ME) ARE IMPOSED FALSELY AND DEDUCTIONS ARE BEING MADE AT THEIR WILL. Costomer Care is good for nothing as it is their motivated attempt. SERVICE IS ROTTEN.

• Ji
      14th of Apr, 2011
    India

i have reliance 8080426026 prepaid number since 2year.
    Last 2 month i have a lot of problame from this oprate.
    Every day some blance debited in my sim.
    I have spok to costumarcare but there not a proper responce. And they r start unwanted service whithout any inform and debited blance from my account .
    I have everyday this problame.

• Si
      29th of Aug, 2013
    reliance
    India

Sir my balance from my mobile no-8000903472, reliance prepaid had deducted twice Rs.98 and Rs.20 on 29 Aug 13 without using any service.Sir do the needful to stop extra deduction of my balance and refund the amount which was deducted.
    thanking you Sir !

• Rv
      22nd of Jan, 2014
    Reliance Prepaid - charging for uncalled sms alert
    vas and techzones
    chennai
    Phone: 08144581779

Received sms at 23.50 hrs that amount of Rs.20.00 is deducted for techzone smss and also deducting Rs.3.00 for VAS USSD which are not at all used by me. Such uncalled charges should be stopped and refund should be made. Please take immediate action to stop such deductions and early refund. thanking you, R.Venketaramana

23rd of Jan, 2014

Regards,
    Reliance Communications.

• Sv
      25th of Jan, 2014

i HAVE RELIANCE PREPAID CONNECTION WITH SIM 07306288515 NAMELY S.V.SESHAIAH. I HAVE RECHARGED WITH RS.500/-ON 9.01.2017 WITH Rc.74..But with surprise I have noticed my balance amount is Rs.288.28 after a local call on 14.01.2017.on daata used 1.87 kb only. so that i loosed Rs.212.00 . After my complaint i have receove a message on 25.01.2017 saying that my SR 215479408 asdisputed date is more than 3 days hence my request o, f amount deduction can not be processed. .Hence I am not satisfied with the resolution and I request to rectify the error you made and adjust my amount immediately otherwise I will proceed to consumer forum with evidences .-------------S.V.Seshaiah

• Mo
      27th of Feb, 2014
    Reliance
    Jammu
    Phone: 9018221378

Hello.
    I m a reliance prepaid customer user for almost 4years. My no. is 9018221378. This network always used to deduce my balance by activating one pack or the other .But since some months the dedictions had stopped ..Now again it deduced my approx Rs.60 this time with no pack activation or no other reason . Whenever i call the customer care it always says there is some technical upgradation going on .They never help resolve your complaint. Its requested to you .kindly intervene n resolve my issue returning my balance asap.
    Thanks

28th of Feb, 2014

Regards,
    Reliance Communications

• Mo
      2nd of Mar, 2014

Thank you for finally resolving my complaint.

4th of Mar, 2014

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,