Reliance Prepaid Mobile / shows low balance on calling actual balance is 31 Rupee

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

My Reliance prepaid mobile number [protected] having balance of Rs. 31.70 and I want to do a local call and the message from customer care is that your account balance is low for this call, if a company like reliance is doing this then it is better to go on some other services.

Piyush

Comments

• Ra
      8th of Sep, 2007
    Reliance Prepaid Mobile - Bad behavior of customer care executive
    India

I call reliance customer care executive, 7th september at 9.59pm for know about tariff cards and sms services provide by RIM. My call attend a lady. She cant give me real information and treated me very bad. She can not tell me her name. I want that such type of customer care executive should be dismissed for the job. I call *333...

• Rr
      14th of Nov, 2007
    Reliance Prepaid Mobile - recharge mockery

my cell no. 9363122656

customer since 6 years

maximum canvassed to reliance during this
    diwali and other seasons LIKE A FOOL

on 10th november rs.350 e charged
    supposed to have credited 200 and odd rupees
    in main account and 112 rupees to reliance account

rs.112 credit not given. i lodged complaint
    through customer care on 12th. i was told
    matter will be redressed in 48 hours.

again contacted customer care on 14th. promise
    given matter will be looked into.

nothing done so far. i am shamed to be reliance
    customer. i talk to a reliance number from 10th
    onwards almost 5 times for long time. for all
    this my main account debited.

i also e charged rs.36 talk tucker on 10th.that also
    not done properly.

if you have any business ethics, care on customer,
    fear on dharma or minimum decency act now
    and do all the needful immediately.

your bpo chennai customer reps. gopinath
    and jayanthi are anti customer and harsh.

you have details. what ever i talked to reliance
    the amount debited to rs.112 and credited back to
    main account. recharge 36 ruppes talktucker
    properly.

i really pity dhirubhais name and fame.

no courtesies

with no regards

poor reliance customer

• Pr
      17th of Nov, 2007
    Reliance Prepaid Mobile - wrongly deducted balance
    India

My no.9359712962, this is second time when you have deducted Rs.49/- towards cricket news during the matches but i had never requested you to sms me the cricket news. Request you to please credit Rs.98/- immediately to my account.

• Me
      4th of Nov, 2008

dear sir,
    i agree this statement b'coz i have a same comlaint with u ..
    on 25 oct my balance was 43 rs but next morning when i check my balance suddenly my balance low to 30 rs.i have a balance just 13 rs.and coustmer service is not well gud ...
    if this condition is continue then i have to think change my service.
    my no. is 9359347330

• Pr
      28th of Sep, 2010
    Reliance Prepaid Mobile - wrongly deducted balance
    reliance
    India

phone no is 7669812045.At the date of 27/09/2010 I have checked my prepaid account and observed 49 rupees deducted from my account. Immediately call to customer care, they told me it is deducted for movie masala activation at the date of 23/09/2010 which is unknown to me and no activation msg comes to me.They told me that it is technical fault. So I told him to recover that money.They told me it is impossible.So my question is why I will lost my 49 rupees due to your technical fault. Reliance is a big and reputed company.So this type of mishappening is not acceptable. pls return my money and take action immediately.
    thanks.

madanmahal jabalpur(m.p)
    Phone: 9301156311
    reliance.co.in

dear sir,
    i am having problem in data connection since 6 days.i have filed my complain in customer care and in webworld too.but there is no response from ur side.have lost faith in ur company...pls take some actions regarding it..thanks

• Re