Reliance Prepaid Connection / Lg Mobile Handset / Handset not working

1 India Review updated:

Reliance prepaid connection [protected] was taken on 28/11/2006 and handset of LG Model No. LG-RD2650 made in Korea was handed over to me. The set display is not working and the set was given to SASARAM (Bihar, India)service centre but inspite of charging Rs 169 the set is still not working. The receipt of that too was not given. do not trust Reliance!

Comments

24th of Jun, 2007

Same problem with me too and my friends. Poor and fraud services are rendered by sasaram LG service centre

• Na
      12th of Apr, 2008

Its been less than one yr I buyed a reliance LG handset and now its so diffuclt to charge . I dont have any clue if charger if not working or shall i need to replace Battery or someother phone defects, please help me asap !
    Navendu Shekhar

• Ji
      8th of Jul, 2008

I have purchase LG Mobile Model no. RD 3000 using in reliance card; but we all three times repair this model in LG service center bodakdev in Ahmedabad, Gujarat this model is regular problem in LCD; I have so tired this model because this problem is regularly and lG service center has change LCD; LG is big company He has not changed my faulty mobile; so please help me

1st of Aug, 2008

I hane purchase a LG RD3000 mobile phone with reliance connection. i am recieving messages from my frnds. but they are more than 160 words and my LG RD 3000 handset displays it in two different messages. also my handset recieves messages sometimes after two days. How to sovle it . Please Help Me...

• Vi
      17th of Aug, 2008

I Have LG RD-3000 model.i am facing some technical problem.so kindly send East Delhi service center details.

• Na
      22nd of Aug, 2008

my lg phones software lost

• Ta
      5th of Sep, 2008

Is LG RD 3000 is competable the R Connect ( Internet)

!!! HELL!!!
    HELL !!! Another name of this mobile is HELL !!!
    i suggest such a big company named L.G to place plumbers or carpenters instead of engineers who hav no knowledge of pasting or fixing the buttons. i purchased it and after 10 days all buttons came out of the keypad. whats the hell? is this the mobile of Rs.6900 or 2 MP camera. no F.M., worst video sound, low volume, and the most prior thing is the buttons of keypad---all made it worst and ### mobile . i even complained, demanded for the buttons to your service centre but haven"t yet recieved any benefit as your so called MNC (L.G) company do not have keypad buttons in stock. plz i request you to help me by sending buttons to AGRA L.G SERVICE CENTRE at SANJAY PALACE.. my contact no.=09457004031.plz make me feel prouder of buying this mobile as by sending buttons.

!!! HELL!!!
    HELL !!! Another name of LG KE770(SHINE) is HELL !!!

• Su
      28th of Sep, 2008

in my lg reliance rd 2650 mobile display gone out.i want to retrieve all my contacts in that mobile.pls tell me a way it is urgent

26th of Nov, 2008

HAI,
    I PURCHASED IN RD3000 LG MOBILE SET WITH RIM CDMA AND THIS LG MOBILE SET VERY PROBLEM .

1.LOUD SPAEKER ON AND DISPLAY IN EVERY TIME ONTHE SCREEN

2. A CALL RECEIVED FROM ANOTHER MOBILE THEN AUTOMATIC ON LOUD SPEAKER .

PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW IS RECTIFI THIS SAID .

ANOJ- BHUBANESWAR -ORISSA

• He
      20th of Jul, 2009

Dear Sir / Medam,

This is Hemal Patel from Rajkot.

I use your LG mobile since 25/01/2009. Its model No. is LG RD 6600 and its serial no. is 806cycv0122507. Now I suffering problem with LG last four month regarding your services and also your product. In the Rajkot nobody your authorized services center gave me a satisfactory reply regarding your product. I have problem in mobile Keypad. already two times I have been submit my mobile for repair in “ROOPANG INFOCARE” service center who authorized by LG. Center Code is IN018473-CM00592. its postal address is 4-sararnagar(w) “vinod niwas” Nr.Astron Cinema B/W, Kansagra Hostel, Rajkot 360001 Ph. No. +91281-2464485.

Already I gave my mobile two times above your authorized service center and their receipts No. are R110509016 & R160709029 Customer information no are 32114 and 33775.

This service center contact person is Mrs.Amee, she told me that this is a company fault so we are not ready to rapier this type of problem next time.

Now I tired with your services so give me a satisfactory reply for the same.

I need either case back or replace the mobile.

After two days from today I am going for legally producer for the same. Also I am going in “GRAHAK SURAKSHA”.

I hope a favorable response from your side as soon as possible.

Thanks With warm Regards

Hemal Patel

Rajkot.

09328742020

• Ar
      30th of Sep, 2009

i am having problem in my lg handset cdma phone having problem in charging unable to detect its a problem of battery or charging problem.the mobile purchased for 2 years and the service was quite satisfactory but for few days back suffering from above mentioned problem.please advice what to do?