Reliance Prepaid Connection / Disconnection of my Mobile without any reason!

1 India Review updated:

I have Purchased a reliance prepaid connection in the month of october 2006. My Reliance Prepaid No is [protected]
I have been told that the validity for this connection is for Two years & Rupees Two Thousand talktime valid for 2 years on this connection, but:

1. My account have been disconnected from 19.01.2007
2. When i have contacted reliance webworld, camp br. pune i have been told that my CAF form is pending. for this i have a question that how can a CAF application be pending for three months with the reliance webworld ??
3. I have re-submitted all the requared documents again in Jan 07. ( month end ). at this time i have been told that my connection will be activated within 5 days. ; but still it is not activated.
4. I have communicated with the Manager of your Webworld, Camp Br. Pune, he enquared againg about all the documents & made a drama that he is forwarding some e-mail to the concerned department. at this time I have been told that I will be getting a call from concerned authorities and my connection will be activated within 2 days. ( 10 days are over for all this )
5. Again I have visited the same manager before two days; and I have found that he was not aware of all this issues.
6. Your webworld employees suggested that I have to sale back this Instrument and Purchase another one of Other Service Provider.
7. I have informed this to the said manager. He had promised me that he will personally look into the matter and was supposed to call me back in Two days. still he hasn't contacted me.
8. I am really fed - up of this all things. if such big company like Reliance Group is not able to take care of it's valued customers then why are they running their business ?? Just to fool peoples like us ??

Comments

• Ra
      24th of Feb, 2007

I have lodged about 25 to 30 complains till my problem is not resolved now i am tired to give the complains of my reliance phone.

• Ni
      4th of Mar, 2007

I am the regular Customer of reliance since 2 and half years.my outgoing and sms are blocked without giving me the prior instruction. When I went to the Reliance Web World (Shivaji Nagar, JM road Pune) at about 7 pm on 4 March 2007.They had told me they had closed the shop and now they can't submit my application form. They had given me silly answer such that I don't know anything about computer indeed I am a Software Engg. My main complaint point is only that the Customer care executive must have to behave properly. In in every private sector Service matters a lot.

5th of May, 2008
    Reliance Mobile-Pre-paid connection - unsent sms
    Right Choice Securities Pvt.Ltd.
    www.rightchoice4you.com

I have Send 4 sms to other mobiles but not yet sent and it is showing always in my "not sent"items.Although I have received all the sms from other mobile.Your customer care no.is very poor agnst.my complain.

• Ar
      20th of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir,
    It is my pleasure that i am using the reliance prepeid service but I have got a problem in my prepaid sevice since three days of activated voice mail due to this problem my incoming calls are not coming at my cell phone, So please deactivate the voice mail service and get me to use unireuted service of the Relaince prepaid.My mobile no is 9308075310 it is connection of the Hazaribagh of the State (jharkhand)

• Ar
      20th of Jul, 2008

I am the regular Customer of reliance since 2 and half years .It is my pleasure that I am using the reliance prepeid service but I have got a problem in my prepaid sevice since three days of activation of the voice mail due to this problem my incoming calls are not coming at my cell phone, So please deactivate the voice mail service and allow me to use the service of the Relaince prepaid.My mobile no is 9308075310 namely Arbind kumar Address canary hill road Hazaribagh of the State (jharkhand)

• Ka
      5th of Nov, 2008

Yes, my dear.

Reliance is a thief. Biggest thief ever. It is engulfing every small businesses to boost its own businesses. General people are also being fooled. Reliance does everything which a fraud company does to boost its share value in the market. People are becoming dependent on reliance services. They should recognize the foul game of monopoly played by reliance and boycott every reliance service.

21st of Oct, 2009
    Reliance Prepaid Connection - again and agani extra deduction
    sagar1654@gmail.com

i am using reliance prepaid connection.last month caller tune service automatically activated by reliace and they cut charges for that approx 15 rupees.customer care told it was by mistake activated and money will refund within 24 hour.till today no money is refund.

today again 30 rupees deducted for service "mitti ke rang" which i never activated.

thus again and again money is deducting by reliance.
    i got bother very much.
    please help me.

my email id is: -- sagar1654@gmail.com

• As
      21st of Sep, 2010
    Reliance Prepaid Connection - wrong deduction from balance

Hello,

I am a Reliance prepaid customer from the last more then 6 months My Number is 9569511980 & 9569511809. I was very happy with RIM services and network. But today Rs. 38 deduct from 9569511809 balance, & yesterday Rs. 40 deduct from 9569511980 balance, Now i am suffering from the unusal deduction of unrequested services. and when i try to contact Customer support then got a message " all operators are busy " By this way, They deduct my approx 80 rs balance in last 2 days from both connection . When i try to call on *333 or *368 Got " operator busy. I request you to help me and revert my Money and Cancel the ADD On Services & send my both mobile recharge & call statement at my above ID (ID- ashok.singh@amtek.com). I will be Thanks to you