Reliance Prepaid / DEDUCTION IN PREPAID ACCOUNT

Phone: 9323872099

I AM YOUR RELIANCE MOBILE HOLDER FOR LAST 5 YEARS MY RELIANCE NO. IS [protected].

YOUR INTELLIGENT STAFF IS SO MUCH SMART THAT THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN BHARAT RATNA AWARD.

FOR LAST TWO MONTHS THEY HAVE DEDUCTED ALMOST MORE THAN HUNDRED RUPEES FROM MY PREPAID ACCOUNT.

SIX MONTHS BEFORE THEY HAD SMS ME ABOUT UPLOADING CALLER TUNE IN JUST RS. 6 AND WITHOUT MY CONFIRMATION THEY UPLOADED THE SONG AND DEDUCTED RS. 30 FROM MY ACCOUNT.

I WAS NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT. BUT LAST MONTH I HAD SMS YOU TO UNSUBSCRIBE THE SAME BECAUSE AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE DEDUCTED LOT MUCH AMOUNT THAN THE SUBSCRIPTION. I HAVE TALKED TO YOUR MOBILE CUSTOMER CARE FOR ATLEAST 50 TIMES BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING.

EVEN I HAD UNSUBSCRIBE THE CALLER TUNE TODAY MORNING THEY HAVE DEDUCTED RS. 30 FROM MY ACCOUNT SAYING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FOR MY MUSIC STATION RENEWED.

WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING.

SO I AM REQUESTING YOU TO PLEASE GIVE YOUR GALLERY ADDRESS SO I CAN PERSONALLY GO AND TALK TO YOUR OFFICER.

AND MY REQUEST IS THAT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY. THAN SIT DOWN ON THE STREET AND BEG FOR THE MONEY.

YOU ARE THE BIG THIEF. U UNDERSTAND.

RAJESH PAWAR

Comments

• Jy
      16th of Oct, 2008

Dear sir/madam,
    I am a prepaid consumer of RIM.I have been using recharge voucher of 496 every month which made my RIM to RIM STD free for a month.Today i recharged it again as validity expired today.So, after successful recharge i was using it and my STD to RIM was free but after an hour it stopped working.On complaining to customer care they informed me that STV 496 would work only if it was recharged till it was valid.MY STV 496 was valid till 15/10/08 and i recharged it on 16/10/08 which is the usual way i was doing it.Now my recharge was successful and it was working also so in no way i should loose this offer as the recharge was successful and if it was not supposed to work on my connection the recharge should not have been successful.I request you to look into the matter and make STV 496 available on my connection

My number is 9338016061

• Sh
      30th of Jan, 2009

I had activated a stv 249(freedom plan) on my mobile number 9313949685 on dated 20.01.2009 which has a validity of 30 days up to19.02.2009.But it was curtailed yesterday on dated 29.01.2009 without giving me any information regarding this and there is no specific detail given by customer care executive but i had registered a complaint on dated 30.01.2009 having a complaint no.87420439 .I have all the proofs regarding this STV recharge.1-My retailer, 2-Recieved confirmation message on activating this STV.
    I am a loyal customer of reliance communication for last 6 years and due to regular use of this specific STV(freedom plan), I am facing a serious probleum and I hope you will look forward regarding this complaint.

SHIRISH DUBEY
    D-203, sanjay nagar, Ghaziabad
    (9313949685)

• Am
      13th of Oct, 2010

Same case with me of "UNWANTED SERVICE ACTIVATION" with NO REFUND
    >> caller tunes activated automatically and Rs.30 deducted on 8th Oct 2010
    >> When realized & checked my low balance i made a complaint to reliance customer care on the 12th Oct
    >> caller tunes deactivated but money NOT REFUNDED

>> 13th Oct 2010 called again the reliance customer care on 198 at 11:55 AM to complaint the non-refund
    >> the indifferent executive gave a stupid retort "MONEY WONT BE REFUNDED. yesterday you asked for the service deactivation which has been done. you should have called immediately on the very day the service was activated"

Also...the executive disconnected the call...