Reliance Power Ltd / refund of ipo

India Review updated:

my application no. is 6 1389080. i have been alloted 16 shares .my balance amount of Rs 89870/- is not refunded yet. while contacting to the compliance officer over phone , they informed me that my money is already sent on 3.2.2008 vide registry no. 1513171. hence you are requested to kindly look my case seriously as iam loosing interest on the amount borrowed for this ipo.

Comments

Ma
SIR,
We applied 225 share of RELIANCE POWER LTD. IPO FORM NO 4 7582049 by ICICI BANK.by the name of (MAHENDRA BATRA.) there form no are 4 7528049. payment by cheque no. 465456. ICICI BANK PUNE branch pune.amount 96750.00
Till date we have no any listing information or no any refund of our payment.
Now i want to know the cuurent status for same please inform us on our add. PLEASE DO NEEDFULL AND INFORM US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
THANKINGYOU. YOUR`S MAHENDRA BATRA
La
SIR,
We applied 225 share of RELIANCE POWER LTD. IPO FORM NO 1 8654727 by KOTAK SICURITY.by the name of (LAXMAN BATRA.) there form no are 4 7528049. payment by cheque no. 044936.CITY UNION BANK PUNE branch pune.amount 96750.00
Till date we have no any listing information or no any refund of our payment.
THANKINGYOU. YOUR`S
( LAXMANDAS BATRA)
La
  19th of Feb, 2008
Please reply soon as soon possible on our mailid.
Am
  29th of Apr, 2008

reliance power ltd - delay in transfer of allotted shares
reliance power ltd
India
reliancepower.ipo@ada.com

my self amit mehra applied for reliance power ipo (appl no 5560500) against which i received a refund of 18995 rs after deducting price of 16 allotted shares according to the karvy computers .registarar. But till date these shares are not transfer to my dp with man financial securities p ltd.AFTER giving so many reminders via email there is no response from karvy com kindly look into this matter and help me in this regard thamks
Sa
  5th of May, 2008
Sir,

We applied 225 shares of Reliance Power Ltd. IPO Form No.
2 1004938 by Karvi Computershare Pvt. Ltd. By the Name of
(Musabhai yacoobbhai Patel). payment By Chq No. 397509.
Bank Name Bank of Bardoa. Amount 25875.00

Till date We have not received any Refund Cheque of our Payment.

Now I want to know when i will get my refund cheque in Musabhai account.

Pls do needfull and Answer me my mail shaikhsabana@yahoo.co.in

As soon as possible.
Sa
  5th of May, 2008
also send me Contact No. of Surat level.