Reliance Power IPO / No Refund, No Allotment after Full Payment

1 India Review updated:

Sir,

I have submitted the Reliance Power IPO Bid-cum-Application Form No. [protected] on 17.01.2008 to J.M. Financial, New Delhi with full payment of Rs. 96750 vide ICICI Bank Cheque No. 003266 dated 16.01.2008 and the whole money is debited from my account on 24.01.2008. After listing of the said IPO, No shares is credited in to my D-Mat A/c nor any balance refund credited in to my SB A/c . In this regard I have contacted karvy as well as the bidding center and bidding bank, but no satisfying response is getting from Karvy till date. Here I mention that my money (Rs, 96,750) is debited from my account on 24.01.2008. I am in very much need of my money.

I will provide my all details to you for further action / raise the problem in right platform.

Bid-cum-Application Form No. [protected], Dated : 16.01.2008
Applicant Name : Sanjay Kumar Shrivastava
PAN No. AKUPS9359J
No. of Shares Applied : 225
Amount Paid : Rs. 96750/-
Cheque No. 003266 dated 16.01.08, Branch W-57, G.K.-I, New Delhi
Bank Name : ICICI Bank Ltd.
My Saving Bank A/c No. [protected] (ICICI Bank)

DP-ID : IN 301774 (RELIGARE SECURITIES LTD.)

Beneficiary A/c No. 11314926

NSDL BIDDING NO. : 420679

BIDDING BANK (HDFC) SL. NO. 2953898

Regards,

Sanjay Kumar Shrivastava
A-4/F-2, DLF, Dilshad Extn. 2
Ghaziabad – 201005 (U.P.)
Tel. [protected] / [protected]

Comments

• Aj
      25th of Feb, 2008
    Reliance Power IPO - No share allotment and No refund

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had applied for 225 Shares (Rs.25875=00 against option-I) of Reliance Power Ltd IPO. The application no.is 11342930 dt.18.01.2008. I had applied using ICICI Direct.

The order has been executed from ICICI Direct and amount was withdrawn form my account. but, I have not yet received any alloted shares nor any refund from the company till 25.02.08.

I have also checked on the website of Karvy but it neither shows any allotment details nor any refund order details.

I talked to Karvy so many times and even sent an e-mail to them on 18.02.2008 with all the details, but they are not able to give any answer and only asking me to call after some days.

You are therefore requested to please look into the matter for refund of my money alongwith interest.
    With regards
    Ajay Singh Kushwaha

• Pr
      25th of Feb, 2008

Its pathetic response from Karvy... They have blocked our money for last 25 days unnecessarily...

Can anyone please advise to whom shall we lodge the compaint against the Karvy???

• Ca
      27th of Feb, 2008
    Reliance Power IPO - non receipt of refund amount Rs 12, 900
    India

My application No for Reliance IPO is 16868280. The client ID is 10467459, IN 300749. I have given these details to Karvy 2 weeks back. I am yet to get my refund amount inspite of calling them up and their answer (wait for another 4 days) . This is the third week I am following up calling from Bombay. I need my money back. Forget the shares.... or anything

27th of Feb, 2008
    Reliance Power IPO - Not receiving the Refund Amount from Karvy
    Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd
    www.karvy.com

I have applied for Reliance Power IPO on 16th January 2008 via ICICI Direct website.

Till yesteday, 28th February, I have not received the Refund Order from Karvy.

I mailed them lot of times - every time they say to wait for some more days, as they have sent the Refund Order through Registered Post in the first week of February.

But they dont disclose any other details like the specific number for that particular letter of the registered post.

So it is very difficult to track the letter from my side without any details from Karvy.

Please let me know - how to take action against Karvy.

Reliance Power IPO - Non-Receipt of Refund amount
    reliance
    India

i had applied for 225 shares of Reliance power Ipo , the form no being 4986164 through a cheque no 617853 through HDFC bank, but i have not been allotted any shares yet and i have not been refunded the balance amount also.

please provide me some help on this matter.
    my contact details are 09412079836.

28th of Feb, 2008

which is the number you used to call Karvy fellows? I have not got my refund as well?

What are the next steps you are taking.

• Ro
    Reliance Power IPO - Not yet received the Refund Amount form Reliance Power IPO
    Reliance Power

Hi All,

I have applied to for the relian e power shares,

But i am not allotesd the shares since the shares which i applied was less.

Till now i didn't get the Refund amount.

i appled through the DD.

29th of Feb, 2008

Dear Sir,

I had applied for RELIANCE POWER IPO vide Application form No. 45771364 for 225 shares for Rs.25875/- cheque No.474134 dt. 14/01/2008 in the following name-
    1.Application Form No. 45771364.
    2.Name of the applicant as mentioned in the application form.
    Rani Ashok Wadhwani
    2.Number of shares applied.- 225
    3.Number of shares allotted.- NIL(0)
    4. Demand draft no. and date- 474134 Dated 14/01/2008
    5. D-mat Ac No. 1302310000077659

3) You are therefore requested to send the refund of the complete amount of Rs. 25875 (Rs.Twenty Five Thousand Eight Hundred and Seventy Five Only)by cheque to be credited in The Akola Janta Commercial Co-operative Bank Main Branch Saving A/c No. 26108 at my correspondence address as given in my application form i.e.

Alsi Plots,
    Opposite N.C.C. Office,
    Akola - Maharashtra
    Ph. No.-0724-2435716
    Mob.No. 09422861435

I am in a need of this money and request you to send it as early as it may be possible

Thanking You, Your’s Sincerely

Rani Askok Wadhwani
    Mob. No-09422861435

4th of Mar, 2008

DEAR ALL,

MR. ANIL AMBANI & KARVY COMPUTERSHARE USING YOUR MONEY WELL. YOU DONT WARRY YOUR MONEY IS SAFE WITH KARVY & CREAT AN NICE INTEREST FOR A.D. AMBANI.

YOUR MONEY WILL MAKE RELIANCE STRONGER BECAUSE NO ONE HAVE FOR QUESTION TO A.D.AMBANI ABOUT SMALL INVESTORS.

SEBI, KARVY AND A.D. AMBANI ARE SHARING & ENJOYING INTEREST INCOME GENERATE FROM YOUR MONEY.

SO REMEMBER THAT AND NEVER APPLY IN FUTURE FOR RELIANCE WITH KARVY FOR ANY IPO.

• Ss
      13th of Mar, 2008

There are lot many people being cheated by Karvy. I am one of the victim. My appln. No. 55864133, paid Rs.47250/- by cheque of ICICI. There is no reply for the mails. On the phone it is always wait for 4 days that to after trying whole day.

I sent many mails & all the details as they required. No response. when shouted on the phone, they are saying a D.D has been sent by registered post on 05/03/08. Till now i have not received any such post, i even equired with the nearby post office.

Such a hopeless service can't they send by courier or speed post.

They are enjoying the public money free of intrest. I will personally go and the concern person and if required take the media along with me.

• Pr
      19th of Mar, 2008

Hello,

I have not received my refund so far. I am trying to get postal dispatch no for the refund. But for more than month I am not getting any positive response. These people do not answer my queries.They reply same thing again and again.

Could someone help me regarding this.
    Let me know if you need more information from me/

IPO Details

Premdutt Gaur

• Va
      26th of Mar, 2008

hello

non refund of reliance power ipo money, it is now more than a month i have not got any postal response.
    we have lots of other committments but because this process my money is stuck. kindly help me in this regard. In karvy website they have given the application no.65997217 micr no.459252 ref order no.2359675 for Rs.18995/- .they have given the dispatch date is on 02-02-2008. but till today i didn't get that. where my money is stuck. kindly help me in this regard,

thanks & regards,

Vandana S

26th of Mar, 2008

Forgery in allotment of Reliance Power IPO, refund/ allotted to another person: Non refund/ non allocation of Reliance Power IPO

Dear Sir,

I have applied for Reliance Power IPO, following details are appended.

Company Name: Reliance Power IPO, The copy of receipt is enclosed.

Details are again appended below,

Name of Investor : Ram Narayan Agrawal
    Application form No. : 5810763
    Cheque No.183456 Amount Rs 25875 Bank IDBI Bank Br Gwalior MP
    DP ID 13041400 with Reliance Capital Ltd.
    Client ID : R0067622
    2. As per allotment status of IPO to my application number, the following details are available.

Application No. 5810763
    Address DD 1 KALKAJI EXT

NEW DELHI
    Disp.Date 02/02/2008
    Warr.Date 01/02/2008
    In case of non - receipt of refund with in 10 clear working days from the date of despatch, please contact your nearest post office.

Check Another Close Window

4. As per above details You have wrongly allotted shares to another person and refunded also to the wrong person.
    5. I request You to kindly rectify the mistake and please refund my money. The details of my D Mat account, appended below.

Demat account details are enclosed.

• Ri
      1st of Apr, 2008
    Reliance Power I P O - Non-Receipt of Refund amount
    RELIANCE POWER LTD
    India

I had applied for 500 share of reliance power limited wide application no 2951366 attaching cheque no 600410 of state bank of india main branch chandigarh which was got cleared by kotak mohindra bank ltd sector 9 c chandigarh on 18 / 01 / 2008. My a / c id 1202420100055107 with k $ a securities pvt ltd chandigarh. The cheque alongwith application was deposited with k $ a securities ltd till today i have not receieved the shares and neither the refund please help me in getting my refund from the relance power ltd

1st of Apr, 2008
    rel power ipo - Non-Receipt of Refund amount
    reliance power
    India

i have not received balance amount till now. co. has allot me 16 shares but not send my balance amount.

• Um
      3rd of Apr, 2008

jis kisi bhai ko religare securities se koi problem ho ya

uska software ke karan lakho rupes ka nuksan ho gaya ho to wo muzse contact kare apka pura rupeya
    milega

6th of Apr, 2008
    Reliance Power IPO - Refund money
    Karvy Computershares PVT.LTD>
    karvycomputershares.com

Karvy Computer is Hyderabad based company working share registar. This is Total fraud company.
    They have to not yet send me my Reliance IPO refund since more than 3months. I am trying to contact them but the number is always busy and some time only computer generated message. I am not getting any respond from the company.
    This is final notice to Karvy Computer Shares Ltd. Otherwise I will take legal action.

My request to Reliance and other big companies dont give your IPO registarship to such fraud companies.

• De
      16th of Apr, 2008
    Reliance Power Limited - IPO - Not received Allotment nor Refund
    Reliance Power Limited

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had applied for 225 Shares (Rs.25875=00 against option-I) of Reliance Power Ltd IPO. The application no.is 13407718 dt.18.01.2008. I had applied using Reliance Money demat account.

ICICI cheque was debited from my account and amount was withdrawn from my account. but, I have not yet received any alloted shares nor any refund from the company till 16.04.08

I talked to Karvy so many times and even dispatch documents through First Flight courie dt 19.03.08 and also couple of e-mail sent to them in last one and half months with all the details, but they are not able to give any answer and only asking me to call after some days.

With regards
    Deepak Ramesh Patel

23rd of Apr, 2008
    Reliance Power IPO - Non-Receipt of Refund amount
    reliance power
    India

I applied for 225 share of rel.ipo vide Form Sl.no.8 4833822 through its registrar Karvy. Several emails sent to the comapny and the registrar. Neither shares nor the refund received till date. Request for appropriate steps including compensation for the harrassment and loss of interest

• Jy
      28th of Apr, 2008

REFUND ORDER NOT RECEIVED.