Reliance Power / IPO Refund yet not received.

India Review updated:
Dear Sir,
I have appied for Reliance power IPO ; My Application No.6288203 for Amt Rs.12900/-.
I have not allocted reliance power share in IPO.
till date Also I have not received refund of Rs.12900/- lying with you from date 16.01.08.
Please processes my complaint at an earliest and refund me my Amt.Rs.12900/-.

Thanking you,

with regards,

Vandana Yeole.

More Reliance Power Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Pa
  21st of Feb, 2008
I have applied for 225 shares of Reliace Power. I got a refund of 17700 saying you have been allocated 15 shares@Rs430. But unfortunately, I haven't got a single share in my DEMAT account.
I came to know that such thing has happened with few others as well...
Is there a way out to get full refund?

Thanks,
Paresh
Ra
  27th of Feb, 2008
Dear sir / madam,

I had applied for reliance power ipo for 225 shares in full payment mode. After the allocation done on 04/02/08, no shares are allotted in my account & also i had not received any refund cheque or payment through ecs for the amount rs.96, 750
Till date we have no any...

Karvy client id:-13647413
Bid cum application form no: 8 2141652
Bid option {i}
Cheque no.836126 s.B.I gr bajwa dt.16/01/2008
Name:-rana prakash kumar
A/1 m.R.C society, nr.Jesal nipa soc.
Po:-gorwa, vadodara 390016
Mobile no:-09275058454
Email:-jayprana1@gmail.com

I submite photo copy acknowledement slip for bidder
Karvy
C-1, 2, 3 jalanand townships,
Refinery road,
Gorwa, vadodara 390016
This kindly informations no replay &informations to me karvy web side& local baroda karvy& gorwa karvy office
An
  13th of Mar, 2008
Hi.

I got 15 shares alloted. I got the allotment notice also stating that some balance of rs.2000 has to be paid within 2 days. i managed to check for the specfic bacnk and pay the amount. Its more than 20 days and still shares are not creditted to my demat account. Wht abt the bonus shares? If the sares are not there please give a refund for the full amount.

I am planning to talk to my friend in SEBI and check about it.

Thanks,

Anu
Ni
  30th of Mar, 2008
I would like to draw your kind attention that I have applied for 225 equity shares wide referred to application no. 2 6240432 dated 15.1.08 and paid Rs . 25875/- by cheque.
Two months have been passed but till today nwither we have recieved any allotment nor any refund order.
Su
  1st of Apr, 2008
Sir I applied 225 shares of rpower senddraft for RS 25875 . Iwas alloted only 16 shares for RS 6000. i did not received my balance amount of RS 19000 even after hundred calls to karvy. sir this was a borrowed money for which iam paying heavy interest.
my appliation no is 63886945 in the name of Sunita Garg. kindly do the needful in the context
Pr
  12th of Sep, 2009
Hello sir,
Myself PREMA SUBHASH CHUDIWAL, Ahmednagar . I didnot received reliance power shares in my a/c .I applied for te IPO so plz send my shares in my a/c.