Reliance Postpaid Service / Call barring without reason and notice

1 India Review updated:

1. My reliance phone no [protected] was disconnected on 04 Apr 07 without notice/sms on the pretext that ID proof is required. Despite that ID proof submitted two months back, fresh ID proof with residential cert and photo was submitted on 08 Apr 07. However mobile no is yet to be activated.

2. Biggest irony is that Reliance Web World at Vaishali nagar, Jaipur has the most irresponsible and incompetent staff under Mr Jayant Tiwari. Staff is generally found to be either gossiping or missing from their seats or make customers wait for hours on the pretext that connectivity is a problem.

3. This staff is giving a bad name to reliance communications.

Comments

• Pr
      29th of Dec, 2007

My phon No. 9319970166.

I have activate caller tune, but last two month not sung but amount in less.

Kindly do needfull result.

• Ga
      12th of Jan, 2008

Dear sir,

This is in reference to my two postpaid mobile connections in which I activate the international roaming on my nos. 9336116592 and 9336669429 in which my no.9336116592 outgoing is deactivated and i confirm the bill which is more then my expectation of usage.

So ,please can you arrange me the call details till 08.01.08 for my conveninent and for submitting the valuable amount.

Your co-operation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

with regards