Reliance Post Paid Services / Unfulfilled promises!

I have taken the post paid reliance connection. The webworld people had assured me that reliance to reliance will be free in this connection. But after taking this i have come to know that they had fooled me. In actual Reliance to Reliance free is now no more in the market from September 2006. I had informed by the customer care people that 1000 minutes of free service is there wherein i would have to pay extra Rs.150/- per month. I agreed on this and asked him to activate this, but after a month i come to know that my bill has gone up to Rs.1500/-, although i had made all my calls to Reliance only.

I had sent compliant regarding this to the customer care officer but till date i had not received any reply from there side. This shows that no body is bothered about the common man i.e. the Dealers and the Reliance.

A  30th of Dec, 2008 by

Reliance are the seervices which look attractive but are hell down under all the post paid plans are good for nothing.
I will request all the freinds to never go for reliance and if you still has reliance then kindly get your connection terminated as they will piss you. They will charge you as well disconnect your line with out any reason and above all there Customer care executives are the worstwith no common sense.

Siddharth Kaul