Reliance/post Paid Connection / post paid connection

1 India Review updated:

L never seen such an irresponsible mobile service like reliance in my life. Two weeks before l had purchase two mobiles and one post paid connection from a reliance web world. L want to use the advantage of 440 post paid plan. At the tim of purchase l had submitted my lisence copy and photo. Retailer gave me the assurance that they will actinate my coonection with in after varification. Verification was over more than one week back. But my mobile number doesnt activated. L contact that retailer so many time but no use. L am fed now with this matter. With std offer actually l was cheated. L brought two mobile phones also. L donot know what to do. Any way l decided to throw this reliance connection.
Details of reliance web world
Reliance web world, kazhakuttom, trivandrum, kerala. Phone-[protected]
My in active sim number is [protected]

Comments

• Sw
      13th of Sep, 2008

My name swathi.mu mobile number number 9396743334 .These connection on comapny name Hetero drugs Ltd. i have applied so many times for caller tune .but i did not get played on my mobile.please note .

Swathi

• Sw
      13th of Sep, 2008

My name is swathi.my mobile number number 9396743334 .These connection on comapny name Hetero drugs Ltd. i have applied so many times for caller tune .but i did not get played on my mobile.please note .

• Ta
      14th of Nov, 2008

mai ne apna moile pre to postpaid kiya hai
    ic me koi aisa sasta plan nahi hai jo local rim to rim free baat karaye
    jab ki prepaid me 195 ka recharge hai