Reliance Post Paid Connection / Services deactivated after bill payment

1 India Review updated:

I have a post paid connection and was late in paying my bill as I had a really busy time at work of late. I finally paid my bill and then realized that my outgoing calls were barred even after 24 hrs of paying the bill. I called the customer care and as per them their systems were down. This happened for two days and finally on the 3rd day I got yo speak to someone.

Priyanka answer the call at about 2.30 and said that the service was deactivated and that she could not activate it as the system was still down!! I asked for a supervisor and was kept on hold for about 30mins after which she disconnected the call! I then called again and this time directly asked for a supervisor... but of course I was not transferred to the supervisor and was transferred back to the queue!!

Really frustrated, I called back and spoke to Abdul. He told me that my phone was lost!!! After all thee days of calling using my own number I was told my phone was lost!! I again asked for a supervisor and this time someone called Jyoti came to the line after about 40 mins. She simply told me that this was something she could so nothing about and that I had to go to a reliance world outlet with loads of documents to get my services activated!! This has been my worst experience ever with any customer service department. Not only do the people give inaccurate (bizzare) information but the supervisors are also arrogant and unhelpful.

Now I do not know what to do as I again have a busy week ahead and I am clueless regarding the identity of the person who put in the notes on the system stating that my phone is lost!! On the whole and utterly disgusting experience that has left a really bitter taste in my mouth.

Ri

Comments

17th of Sep, 2008

how can i got my reliance postpaid bill using internetor your site.

• Ga
      7th of Oct, 2008

sdsd

7th of Oct, 2008

Fully agreed

• Ab
      20th of Oct, 2008

My postpaid reliance mobile number 9319604900 outgoing calls are barred without any notice and information to me. inspite of repeated number of request to reliance webworld my on said problem hasn't been sorted out.Everytime a false assurance is being made in lieu of my complain that it will be sorted out within 24 hrs. Its been more than 5 days since I have made my first complaint and still no attention is paid towards it.I am completely fade up with connection and reliance careless attitude .Also I would like to suggest that a complaint number must be given to the customer against a complaint registered so that further reference could be made through it.
    Abhinav jain