Reliance Post Paid / excess billing

1 India Review updated:

I am using the reliance service form the begining but recent times I find the service has gonre down, I dont know how they got number one service provider. Due to charges coming heavilly on my mobile no [protected] the customer care represetative suggeested for the plan change and even afteer changing the plan I am getting the as usual average amount of 450rs. I know my usage and the Mobile is only with me only and every day Iam checking the balance and all of a suden in the end of billing cycle it shows exrobident charges.

when I called customer care they ask me to call after the bill generation. But when I called customer care regarding this they informed that they will not be able to do anything and I have to pay what the bill generated.

I want the concerned person to look my complaint.

regards,

A.S.Muralidharran
[protected]

Comments

2nd of Aug, 2009

i am samiur rahman my number is 9386347780 i am using 995 plan but they are not work properlly due to network conjection.i am not use 15day when my call not connect sa i contact customer care.i want terminate the number or waiver of 15 day because i am not use.i am also saying customer care representive he note down my complain.my complain number is105379132, 105317786, 105128936, 104902475, 104680820, 104397290.but no any reply why