Reliance - Noida / irresponsible service

1 India Review updated:

I had taken a connection from reliance web-world (Noida) On 12th september and I submitted all the documents whatever they asked me, and connection started within 2 hours. But after 1 week I got a call from customer care and they De-activated my outgoing and said again submit all documents. when I complaint in customer care they said they could not do anything and his executive didn't respond well. Again I submitted all documents but yet Out-going call not activated.

What the hell service they are providing?!

An

Comments

• Pa
      20th of Aug, 2009

I have also own a reliance gsm connection. this will actevated in the next morning but after one week my phone lost reliance signal. when i asked dealer about that, then he suggest me to go in reliance web world. when go there then they told me that its your dealer fault so go back to him. Now I couldn't understand what action should i take against these guys. they guys are try to be over smart. now i leave this connection and go for another one.

Karunesh Tripathi
    Faridabad

• Sh
      23rd of Nov, 2009

i have corporate connection of reliance (12 set) not receive bill for the month of october
    so please arrange bill .