Reliance Netconnect / Unauthorized bill charges

1 Bangalore, India Review updated:

Hi, I was using Reliance Netconnect+ a couple of months back and I'm not using it now. I've planned to disconnect the service as I've been provided with Airtel 4G dongle from my office. My Reliance Datacard number is [protected]. When I decided to disconnect the service I had called the reliance customer care to cancel my subscription which the representative didn't acknowledge. He kept asking why you wanna disconnect multiple times (Don't I have the right to disconnect a service which I'm not using it). First and formost thing, it is very difficult to get hold of the customer care at any point of time, be it day or evening or even midnight. All it says is you need to wait for 5mnts for a representative to attend the call and it takes over 30 to 40mnts everytime. I had spoken to 3 representatives asking them to disconnect the service and they acknowledged my request. However, I'm getting the monthly bills as usual for a connection which I'm not using. This is absolutely ridiculous. please disconnect my datacard and I'm not gonna pay a single penny. If you want you can check my call records in the service desk as how many times I've called and reported the issue. My datacard number is [protected]

Le
Jan 22, 2016

Comments

• Re
      10th of Feb, 2016

Dear Leo,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,
    Reliance Communications

• Re
      12th of Feb, 2016

Dear Leo,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,