Reliance Netconnect / Reliance not closing connection and adding bill again and again.

Laxman vihar gurgaon haryana, Gurgaon, India Review updated:
Phone: 9891697078

Hi dear sir,
Thanks for opening such website where consumer can share their pain what they get from fraud service provider in

India. Our Indian service provider like Reliance is such a fraud company thats why we have to rely on foreign
companies for good services and product.

Mukesh ambani and Anil ambani are worst businessman. They are nil in support and services. They even dont care about

how much worst services given by their product. they should be shameful for their acts that in greed of money they

are just doing fraud with innocent indian people. They are shameful son of their great father.
I am consumer of Reliance data card and faced lots of challenge and trouble from the begining of their services and

still facing issues while i have quit their services three months back.

Reliance 3G internet services are so worst that they never worked at my home location. Even i have tried many times

to take help from customer but neither even a single technical person found for help nor my problem ever rectified.

I didnt saved lots of complaint number but my last complaint number was [protected] after which i lost my patience of

using bad services and decided to close the connection.

At last just after few months i requested to close the reliance data card connection. The details are as follows:-

rel closure req no:-
[protected]
request raised on Nov2014
reliance datacard no:-[protected]

If my problem have been resolved after that, then i would have not been writing here. But
reliance torture continues and even after raising the request for closure, they didnt close the connection.
I paid the last bill of november and since then i am not using data card and services are already suspended so even

i cannot use too.But they still generated another month bill and when i raised my voice saying that i have already

raised clsoure request then they said my connection is not closed yet. I have to raise a new request. I raised one

more request the

details are as follows:-
I talk to Anji- 7-Jan-2015
Request for closure again-[protected]

this time i noted all the information because i know one time i face this, i will go to consumer court. This thing
happened again and they still didnt close the connection and generated one more bill after adding amount in invalid

old bill.
They confirmed me so many times that my connection is suspended and you need not to pay this bill and your
connection will be disconnected in 10 days. but neither my connection disconnected and even i face one more torture

of adding invalid bill agian and again.

Please help me to get rid of these fraud ambani's and help me to get my connection closed. this is last time i ever
opt for Reliance product in my life.

Thanks,
Ajay
(Gurgaon)

Aj
Jan 26, 2015

Comments

• Re
      26th of Jan, 2015

Dear Laxman,

Regards,
    Reliance Communications

• Re
      28th of Jan, 2015

Dear Laxman,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,