Reliance NetconnectDisconnection - customer care harassment

Its been 4 months I am asking for my postpaid reliance netconnect+ ([protected]) disconnection, and in vein :( :( :(
Instead of disconnecting they are sending bills month by month, and daily harassing me to pay bill.
Daily I am telling them to first work on disconnection, then I will pay if any dues.
The customer care took complaint two times (req. no. [protected] & [protected]) and did nothing!!!

"Reliance! do you any way think, if we subscribe your service we should be your slaves, & pay you money all our life!"

<b>Hello reliance consumers, who are harassed by customer care, lets raise voice together!</b>
<b>Lets have a public interest litigation filed against reliance harassment!</b>
***Please reply to this post with your issue and phone number, I will call you!.

***Thanks in advance for all who join this cause...

Ma
Dec 30, 2014

Comments

• Ro
      Mar 10, 2013
    relianse net connect - not working
    India

cant access the network,

•   Dec 30, 2014

Dear Maheshm,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,
    Reliance Communications

•   Jan 02, 2015

Dear Maheshm,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,
    Reliance Communications

Jan 04, 2015

I am reachable on registered mobile number, but when I lift the call its only the same talk regarding bill payment. Its been 5 months, I've asked for disconnection and paid 3 months of bill after that even though I am not using the service for last 5 months, check the usage if needed, now I will not pay any rupee. You disconnect or not I don't care!