Reliance Netconnect / Validity expires before time

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

I bought Reliance Net Connect for Rs.1500/- unlimited for 1 month and on 22nd day it got disconnected. Reliance Appellate Authority, Nodal Officer, Service Assurance Cell, and Customer Care are not providing any positive response.

From: Ravi Lohia [mailto:ravi@ravilohia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 10:20 AM
To: 'Rcomappellateauthority.Mumbai@relianceada.com'; 'Rcomnodalofficer.Mumbai@relianceada.com'; 'serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com'; 'customercare@relianceada.com'
Subject: RE: Claim V/S Customer Relationship Management

What is the use of setting up appellate authority, nodal officer, service assurance cell, and customer care units, when no one solve issues pending since 29-March-08, forcing me to go to consumer court.

Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 8:02 PM
Subject: RE: Claim V/S Customer Relationship Management

Hi All,

Till date I have not received any feedback regarding my claim.

Reliance Executive called me to know problem in Data Card, and as this is a non-technical issue, he can not help.

+91-[protected] | ravilohia@yahoo.com | ravilohia@hotmail.com

Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 7:21 PM
To: 'customercare@relianceada.com'
Subject: Claim V/S Customer Relationship Management

Hi,

I purchased Reliance Netconnect (No. [protected]) USB Data Modem and unlimited internet for 1 month for INR1501.00 from Mittal Reliance Webworld, Andheri (W) on 01-Mar-08. On 02-Mar-08 I received Welcome SMS from Reliance. On 03-mar-08 I received amount received SMS from Reliance. On 22-Mar-08 night I received SMS from Reliance stating balance is only INR12.34. I called *333 and asked about it, person said ignore the message. I could not connect internet after some time, and again called *333 and person said contact Shop. I went to shop and he lodged complain and promised to solve the issue within 60 hours. As continuously I could not connect internet, I went to Reliance Shop, Near J.B. Nagar, Andheri (E) and paid fees to make it postpaid. Address Verification done, but Till 29-Mar-08 internet was not activated. Then people at Reliance Shop in Andheri (E) said Data Card Prepaid to Post Paid not possible. At last again I went to Reliance Shop at Andheri (W), he gave me solution.

Here I lost 8 days internet (from 22-Mar-08 to 31-Mar-08) and I claim refund for this amount 1500/30*8= INR400.00 plus INR200.00 for conveyance, communication for the period.

Total Claim INR600.00

Hoping for good customer relationship management.

+91-[protected] | ravilohia@yahoo.com | ravilohia@hotmail.com

Comments

• Ra
      16th of Sep, 2009

Hi,
    I had a similar experience. Reliance Customer care asked me to contact the Karnataka nodal office for one of the complaints which was escalated. But the number never gets picked up. I think Reliance is playing a cruel joke.

• As
      2nd of Apr, 2010

Hi,
    I have bought the reliance NETCONNECT USB modem and i am the regular user of this service but i am very sorry to tell you that i had complaint about the very slow speed browsing and surfing problem.So, i request you to please solve this problem or else i will have to take any serious action .