Reliance Netconnect / CLIP Charges (illegal) in Reliance NetConnect Bill and court case
Attention all Reliance NetConnect Users (Please treat this as very important):
I was an active and regular user of Reliance NetConnect (http://www.rcom.co.in/webapp/Communications/rcom/Netconnect/rm_netconnect.jsp) until October 2007 when I changed my plan to "pay as we go option". After this change, when I received my new bill in October 2007, I saw that they have added following items in the bill:
Advance monthly rental charge RNJ149 18-09-2007 to [protected].00
Advance monthly rental charge RNJ149 08-10-2007 to [protected].00
Reliance netconnect subscription RCFreedom 18-09-2007 to [protected].67
Monthly charges - CLIP 16.67
Total monthly charges 523. 34
Firstly I send an email to the customer care that they have not notified any such advance rental by email/call/sms to me, nor they have put it in the website.
SECONDLY, MOST IMPORTANT, THEY ARE LEVYING A CLIP CHARGE OF RS `16.67 WHICH ACCORDING TO TRAI DIRECTIVE IS OPTIONAL FOR THE CUSTOMER OR FREE. RELEVANT TRAI ORDER IS ALSO ATTACHED TO THE EMAIL.
However, for the lack of time, I could not file appropriate complaints in relevant courts and last week they have sent me a legal notice. In view of this, I am REQUESTING the SUBSCRIBERS OF RELIANCE NETCONNECT TO CHECK THEIR BILL IF CLIP CHARGES ARE LEVIED EXTRA. IF YOU SEE THAT IS HAPPENING, PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL/CALL SO THAT WE CAN FILE A JOINT PETETION BEFORE THE COURT AGAINST THIS MALPRACTICE OF RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS.
More Reliance Netconnect Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.