Reliance Money Limited / Regarding Demat Account

1 India Review updated:

I am Pankaj Arora, i had applied for a Demat a/c. on 20-11-07, Mr. Tarun Came to my house, i completed all the documents which was required. he told me that for opening it will take 10-15 days, now it has 39days completed but there is no letter, call from Reliance. i have some share to Sell, i need money immediate, but i cant sale these share cos of Reliance bad service, now i ant my money back with in 2days. otherwise i will go to consumer court and i will never ever suggest any body to open any account with reliance or not to buy any insurance cos reliance has very bad services........

My Application Numer is [protected].
Tke it seriously otherwise i will take it seriously.
i am fed from your services. Gurgaon-14 sector.
and no body is giving reply from 14sector..
all employees of reliance are ignoring this case. mr. tarun is not picking my phone also. take some action... okay

Comments

• Pr
      15th of Jan, 2008

Hi Pankaj

The same happend with me in Gurgaon. Let me know if you got any help.

-Prasad.

• Dh
      15th of Jan, 2008

My Client Code is D00035764

My Demat account is not yet activated

What i have to do for the urgent activation ?

Please inform

• Dr
      17th of Jan, 2008

Even my DMAT account has not been opened as yet by Reliance money at Gurgaon sec-14. My application number is 0001020161

• Ab
      21st of Jan, 2008

Same happened with me to... applied it on 11 jan 2007 and the representative said that I will get my DP Id in 2-3 days...and its been 10 days I havn't got my DP Id even...The worst worst worst service I have seen ever... totally pathetic.

• Mo
      22nd of Jan, 2008

Hi Pankaj,

The same thing happened with me and some of my friends. I have strong complaint against Sudhir who is a Reliance agent in Riliance Money sec 14 Gurgaon. We wanted to buy Reliance IPO and this guy promised us that he will provide us DP Id by 15th Jan. We had given him all papers with cheque on 11th jan but till now (23rd Jan) I have not recieved any DP id, When I ring him on his mobile (which is 9313210487) he simply disconnects the phone. The cheque of Rs. 500/- in favaour of Reliance was debited from my account on 16th jan.

1st of Feb, 2008

These complaints shows that the level of services providing by Reliance Mondey is very poor level or worst. In any case there should not be verbal comments either by the Agenst or by any Officer of Reliance money, everything should be documented.

Agents should not have access to said anything beyond the policy and Reliance should handover them the policy & instruction document what is in real.

Overall, Reliance should take care of it that services must be transparent and reliance should take action against the agent like "Sudhir" as told by Pankaj in above mentioned comments.

1st of Feb, 2008

Shame on Reliance money.

• Pa
      9th of Jul, 2008

k contact me...

21st of Nov, 2008

Same case with me.
    The name of the agent is Mr. Revat from gurgaon branch.
    Now it has beed 4 months. The money is deducted but no progress for opening the account.

Let this is my charity for reliance.

1st of Aug, 2009

Hi,

My wife seema had applied for the Demat account in 2008. But still not received any communication from Relaince Money, sector-14, Gurgaon.

• Ud
      27th of Aug, 2009

Dear Sirs,

Please lodge your complaint with the concerned- Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, that will be rewarding & show ALL the Opponents their proper place & you will not be HELPLESS any more.

Best of Luck.