Reliance Mobile World / unauthorised deduction in prepaid balance

1 India Review updated:

I holding reliance prepaid mobile bearing no [protected] since last three years and noticed that my balance in prepaid account is deducted without using and now balance shows in negative balance.
As my instrument used is model no c131 of motorola which does not have any features, on enquiring with hyderabad service centre they couldn't satisfy me and advised to forward complaint on website,
Where we find soulation of our grevience, it appears subscriber has to approach consumer forum for justification. The way subscribers are cheated it seems adag has no funds to run the company has made
Alternative way to cheat and create funds to run it.

Sudhir kumar srivastava

Comments

Su
  8th of Sep, 2008
Reliance Mobile World - Unauthorised deduction in my prepaid
Reliance
103 Adarsh Apartment, Skandgiri, Secunderabad.
India
Phone: 09394098948
www.relianceworld.in

I am using Reliance Mobile Pre Paid No.9394098948 last two yrs, I have noticed my balance in a/c is deducted for no reason and this time I found balance is in Minus, I don't know that what are the service provided by Reliance when there is no balance in prepaid service, the instrument i used is Motorola Model No. c131 where in no extra features . Reliance ADAG is started making money by cheating its scriber's. Local service provider also helpless in satisfying the its subscriber and giving website details to lodge the complaint. Now i feel it will be better to shift other Network like Vodafone or Idea to avoid further loss and cheating by ADAG. Reliance Mobile world. I suggest all users of Reliance prepaid to check their account and take decision. I am in opinion that Reliance has big name and accordingly cheating the subscriber in still big way.

Ms
  26th of Feb, 2009

I totally agree with my friend. I am a senior citizen, who has been harassed the same way in spite of many complaints, for which there is no reply AT ALL.Totally customer dis-service.It is not only cheating. but total open misappropriation of customer s deposit.
I would prefer to write a mail to Mr. Anil Ambani on this and if he too does not care for the customer then we know about the hell-hole the company is heading to.But I will stick to Reliance as I have done the last 5years.
M.S.Jagannathan

Sa
  27th of Feb, 2009

i am using reliance cdma lg 3000 handset since two years.i m facing some message delay in my handset frequently...please help concerne to me