Reliance Mobile (CDMA) / inactivation of the outgoing calls and inefficient handling of the complaint!

1 India Review updated:

This is regarding inactivation of outgoing calls on my cell (Reliance cdma) I was asked to submit the document (Caf) , and following that I have submitted the documents in forum mall (Bangalore) , rel web world on 1st march 2007. I was told the necessary follow up will be done and I don't need to worry about it further.

On sunday eve i. E: 4 march. I got an sms that my outgoing calls have been barred and I need to contact the customer care.

Monday morning on 5th march, I called up the customer care no. And explained my problem, I was assured that my service will start within maximum 24hrs. However when I called up again the same evening (6.15 pm) same day I was told no complaint has been registered for the same. I again logged a complaint (No.[protected]) with your customer care personal and was told that the request will be resolved immediately. However no action was taken against the complaint.

On 6th morning I called up again to confirm about complaint resolution. I was told that it will be done within 2 - 3 hrs time. At 15.10 again I called up to the customer care dept. I was told that this kind of service request takes up to 72 hrs. I asked for an escalation and spoke to the floor supervisor, he repeated the same vague statements. But did not tell me when can I get the outgoing calls activated again. Thereafter till now (12 march 13.15hrs) outgoing calls have not been activated on my cell in between they also took one more compliant on the same matter ([protected]) , also I have been told many timelines (Ranging from 6 hrs to 24 hrs required for activation) and sadly all of it has been impudently not met. I have also visited their webworld in forum mall (Bangalore) but that too did not solve my problem

This has been a very bad experience with reliance and I don't understand how can the service provider bar my out going calls when I have already submitted the required documents well in advance. The whole process of handling the service request is highly unprofessional and extremely poorly managed.

Yours truly,
Gaurav.

Comments

• Br
      13th of Sep, 2007

I have purchase a new connection of reliance Lgphone.
    Mobile phone no is 9349270987.I have submitted all related papers like ID proof, Photo, customer application form at Irinjalakuda reliance web world.Irinjalakuda reliance web world already handover the same papers to Reliance head office.but on tuesday 12-sep-2007 I recieved a message which says that my papers has not reached at the office.On the same day I informed reliance web world at irinjalakuda the particular message.
    but my outgoing call bard on 14-Sep-2007 .This is very bad. I hope you will look and start outgoing call immediately.
    thanking you.
    Brito Davis

3rd of Oct, 2007

i have lost the bill of a cell phone i purchased and so i dont know the name in which the cell phone was purchased and your employees are not cooperating with me in this case i want u to help me so tht i can get a bill for tht cell.
    thanking you
    antima jain

• Ad
      27th of May, 2008

my mob no:9388009008, can't to call outside

• Di
      31st of May, 2008

i have changed my region on 23may08 from punjab to rajsthan but outgoing didnt start
    my old mob. no. is 9356919689
    my new mob. no. is 9314618122

• Gl
      20th of Jul, 2008

My mobile No : 9381078475. Though all payments are in order the cell phone remains dead. I have been in touch with your office at Armanian Street, Chennai 1 and the only reply I get for the past four days is that "It will be set right in half hour". Please note that if the cell is not activated immeditaely I shall be compelled to take up the matter with Consumer Forum. Kindly acknowledge.

Bupender nath singh
    87 cemetry road royapuram ch.13

22nd of Aug, 2008

RELIANCE MOBILE, PLEASE DONT USE.
    MY number 9343695949
    Get 13-Aug-2008 Automatic disconnect 16-05-2008
    Without any reason.
    After talk cc say Submit document, Till now i subit my document 3 times. in rajajinagar webworld Reliance.
    But no any response or not activate my number.

• Mo
      31st of Aug, 2008

Dear Rukinbhai,
    A)This refers to the following Motorola hand set purchased from you approx a week ago from your RTO shop.
    The details of the handset are as follows:
    Motorola MODEL:W362.
    1.RSN NO:RMRHS1500001180, 12 JUN 08.
    2.SKUHSMR1401222.
    3.SJUG4450AA.
    4.HG001184.
    5.1HDTSHB1.
    B)Please note the handset was purchased in the name & on behalf of my company M/SMOTT MACDONALD, SAKAR-II, ELLISBRIDGE, AHMEDABAD-9.
    C)Further, the blank CDMA RIL SIM CARD was also purchased from you.
    D)Our Mumbai office has activated my mobile vide mobile no:9376710094 & PIN NO:222724745.
    E)Now it so happens that after pressing *228 the handset id showing call end signal & is not asking for PIN no.
    F)I would sincerely request you to please look in to the matter whether it is the handset problem or activation problem.
    Please note handset is abolutely new & purchased from you just ago & has not been used at all since the blank Reliance SIM card was not available.
    The same was purchased from you today only and activation tried.The same was shown to you today & you have informed that this is happening because the although the PIN number has been given same is yet to get activated.
    G)You have agreed to check and revert on the matter.
    Vide a copy of this mail i am requesting our Mumbai office to check up the matter of activation & revert to you/me.
    Thanks & regards,
    Narendra

• Ki
      5th of Sep, 2008

respected sir i buyed the new mobile connection before 2 months at one year validity but one year validity was expired so i maken that as life time. then reliance web world in kr puram officer said we will send that expired validity amount as your talki time within 1 month but still i did not getted that amount back i informed that to web world also but there is no tresponse

• Ab
      26th of Sep, 2008

sir form submitt ho gaya or abhi bhi outgoing calls band hai plz outgoing call activated kar dijye

• Es

card no.1281374152
    mopile.9362854951

7th of Aug, 2010

Dear Sir,
    My name is Sadique Husain A. Shaikh. I am a Captain in Dubai’s Private Airline. My family is living in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Now a day I am in Ahmedabad. My father is wellknown businessman here.
    Recently, I purchased Reliance WLL (7931206566) on 26/07/2010 from (RELIANCE STORE, MILAP ENTERPRISE, LAL DARWAJA, AHMEDABAD). From 01/08/2010 my phone is not working. I called in customercare they said YOUR DOCUMENTS HAS NOT BEEN SUBMITTED BY RELIANCE STORE. From that date till today my phone is not working. They did my insult saying that You are in BlackList Area.
    Daily I am going from Vishal to Mirzapur (10 KM). they waste my time, my money. I made 500 extra as a safe deposit to start my connection as soon as possible. But still I am waiting. Finally today I went store, they refuse to give me my money plus my deposit!!! Like this they are making joke against us.
    Please take Actions against that Store Officer(RELIANCE STORE, MILAP ENTERPRISE, LAL DARWAJA, AHMEDABAD). I am waiting to hear SORRY from that Officers who insulted me and my father. I have large number of circle of RIM users. I can circulate email against RIM to boycott, if you will not take action against that Store Officer. Store’s NODAL OFFICER NAME IS Mr. SUDHIR BHADURI.
    My personal number is +919737281031. Feel free to contact me.
    Awaiting for your quick reply/ result.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Sadique husain

• Ra
      21st of Aug, 2010

+91 9325601335 [censor] my mom she is call girl top rated call girl INR 1000/night