Reliance Mobile / Disconnect the facilities for out going calls
As an old customer of good standing of yours I have been paying your bill regularly. In spite of the fact that your ISD charges on the bills in the year 2004 appear unduly exorbitant and repeated queries from me on this fact was ever unanswered. Still I went on paying your bills as demanded.
Last month an unfortunate incident occurred, a cheque of mine as payment for your bill went dishonored for some mistake or other on my part. When I received an sms just asking me to pay my bill, then I inquired. It is only then I detected from my bank that my cheque that was issued as payment of that bill had been dishonored. There was no message to this effect from your end and you disconnected outgoing calls by sending a message on 7th June 2007. After three days I paid up the bill- a period, which was, naturally taking for to know what had happened for disconnect the outgoing calls.
Yesterday, on 25th June 2007 I received a phone call from Mumbai office informing me that only Rs 800/- was allowed to me as credit limit and I was asked to pay Rs 1600/- but the bill amount is Rs 1248/-. I confirmed the caller that I shall pay the bill amount on 26th June’2007, but surprisingly enough yesterday morning when I tried to make a call from my mobile phone I discovered that the connection for outgoing call was made disconnected without the slightest intimation from your end. May be the caller wants to be a good and sincere employee but to me this attitude is extremely surprising and insulting which is not expected by any customer from a renowned concern like yours.
Mobile no. [protected]
More Reliance Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Mobile - Customer harassment 
- Reliance Mobile - Restrict outgoing calls! 
- Reliance Mobile - non change of billing address
- Reliance Mobile - Fraud and cheating! 
- Reliance Mobile - GSM network failure 
- Reliance Mobile - misuse of id document provided for taking new sim 
- Reliance Mobile - unwanted calls from the company 
- Reliance Mobile - Amount non refunded against mobile no.9864288665
- Reliance Mobile - unwanted activations & unwqanted marketting calls 
- Reliance Mobile - TO CHANGE MY PLAN POSTPAID TO PREPAID.AND MOBILE NO.IS 09314048872