Reliance Industries Ltd / Do not use Reliance Industries Ltd!

1 India Review updated:

I will advice Indian country people to not take any telephone or broadband connections from RIL, because once they get your name and address, they keep on sending bills and legal notices even if you are not using their services. They fool people by generating false and duplicates call list and increase your bill amounts every month.

Even after debating with legal people and paying the bill (we paid as it was forced by legal person and by Police officer that its better to pay off and don't indulge in legal matters from Reliance), we still are getting the bills. And if I am trying to contact legal and police numbers it is switched off.

I am really feeling betrayed as Reliance has played a game to get the money and they still are claiming to get the money for a service which i never used. Is there anyone who can help us in this and protest against Reliance Industries, who are nothing but big frauds.

Comments

• Re
      8th of Jun, 2007

Reliance is a big s**t. Ambanis should be thrown out of the country. They are frauds.

• Pr
      10th of Jun, 2007

I completely agree with this. Even I am going through the same situation. Reliance is charging me a lot of money even if I have terminated the connection 4 months earlier. I am receiving Legal calls which are highly harassing. Government of India should take a strict action against Reliance industries so that they should not create troubles for people of India.

• Ci
      10th of Jun, 2007

Reliance is just opposite of it name.... Its name should be changed to Unreliance. They are really Big A. I don't mean Big Amabanis... I mean Big ###.

I used their internet services recently, and really make fools of innocent customers. The speed was ### (whenever it worked), the downtime was almost *forever*. Their Customer Care people are the most pathetic and non-technical. You will be driven in the infinite loop of call transfer from one executive to another just for NO HELP.

I wonder the great soul of Dhiru Bhai would be crying out loud by the unprofessional, unethical, immoral deeds of their wicked sons...

11th of Jun, 2007

Agree, reliance is nothing but a word which increase my frustration and is one and only reason for my mental distress.

I am 51 yrs old and wanted to live a pleasant life, but reliance has made me suffer like hell. I curse the day when i got reliance connection to talk to my kids living abroad. After that day, i was never able to talk to my love ones properly. And when i complained about it, i never for a satisfactory answer and resolution.

Reliance people had made my life worse by sending a long list of bills, even if the service is working or not. For every thing, reliance wanted me to visit reliance world personally, which is far away from my house. Even after a lot of visits, my condition has not improved, rather i got suffered from other problems.

I will never forgive reliance for making my life hell. Reliance is a big rubbish. I have never thought anything bad about anyone in my life, but i wish disaster for reliance. Ambanis should go to hell.

11th of Jun, 2007

Very well written, RIL is just pathetic. Its complete waste to get any product from RIL. I can very well understand everybody pain as I am also one of the suffered of RIL. The time since I have for Reliance broadband, I am paying extra amount and not getting proper services. I have disconnected it now but still get bills and legal notices.

RIL is just a big piece of s**t, nothing but garbage.

11th of Jun, 2007

You guys are just waisting your time... the govt seems to be in the pockets of these Big ### (Good name given by Cirus!). No action is being taken against them... but yes I agree we can feel a bit relaxed by sharing our frustration... I have faced this frustration for the whole year until Airtel started their connection in my area... Airtel is just too good!!! Excellent service, great speed... and still not costly... unlike those big cheaters whose commitments are just like their BIG FARTS... that sucks...

13th of Jun, 2007

STRONGLY AGREE. I am not sure what these Reliance guys are up to, they will promise you the whole world and will let u down the very other moment. They project themselves as Indian success story on International platform and are not willing to see the smiling faces of its genuine customers. Pick any of their services and prepare yourself for HELL.

Their modus operandi is 'low cost services' and expected enough, common man falls for it but just to be greeted with pathetic services, ridiculous customer support and what not.

Our respect to Indian Law is their latest weapon, legal notices with adequately bribed Policemen jumps in to the bandwagon when you try to get rid of there so called 'class' services and you are made to pay and pay forcibly and unnecessarily---but I must congratulate Reliance coz they have explained why INCOMING (to Reliance) is free and OUTGOING is such a costly affair.

14th of Jun, 2007

AIRTEL IS NO. 1 FRAUD AND RELIANCE IS NUMBER 2.

3rd of Jul, 2007

I have purchased mobile from a reliance dealer. I have submit my doc but it still asking the same. And it was showing on another name how i submit that another person name doc. I have purchased mobile no. 9322290016.

Vasai, mumba.

• Tu
      10th of Jul, 2007

1. Bills not reaching at my address.

2. Bills not available on internet. Service worked for 2 months but again there is no display of bills on website.

13th of Jul, 2007

In the month of December '06 I bought a Classic Mobile set with reliance connection under the scheme where I got Rs.2000 free for 1 year connectivity. But when I checked my prepaid account balance and found it is only Rs.18.00 though I am sure it will be Rs. 2018.

• Vi
      18th of Jul, 2007

Hi friends,

I am vikas from Jamshedpur and I'm using realiance india mobile since 4 yrs from past 4 months i am getting a annoying message during making a call and i know this a little thing for reliance to solve in this regard i registered abt 20+ complains and sent abt 10+ mails in these 4 moths but these f***ing reliance customer care exe. That themselves like god because no one can claim or make any difference in there jobs because we are helpless below I am attaching my mail, just see how they are dealing with me any suggestion to make my complain solve or how to approach for seniors in this regard.

I am vikash and my number is 93342*****.

I am using India calling card of 875. From the past 4 months I’m not able to make calls to another reliance number after 11:00 pm. In this concern I already registered 20 complains to customer care. But no action taken yet. Without solving my problems customer care department close my complain as solved.

For same problem I have to register 20+ complains. Instead of solving my complain, they just close my complain and mark it as solved. Actually when I make call to 93008***** after 11 pm I get messages like “your call could not be completed” “press 2 for Hindi”.

Sometimes my call get connected after 100 retries. But this always happen after 2-am.
    When I call customer care, they just register a complain but no action will be taken yet. For one problem I have to register 4 complains.

I am fade up by customer care behavior, that’s why I am mailing u my problem,I think you take my problem as urgent and solve my problem. Hope my problem get solved after your kind attention.

Sincerely,
    vikas

1st of Aug, 2007

Is Indian Govt or any responsible person listening who can take any action against Reliance. I have got the bill again this month even if I terminated the service last month with full and final payment. I don't no what the hell this reliance is looking for??? I think this the easy way they have found of making money. Once they get an address and name, they start billing them irrespective anybody is using their rubbish service or not!!!

Reliance... go to hell... die.. die...

6th of Oct, 2007

I totally agree with Jatin,
    Even I am also going with same situation. I disconnected my Reliance BroadBand connection because of dissatisfaction with their services.
    Every 4 to 5 days the connection do not work and when I called Reliance service people they put only one excuse in front of me that somewhere near the market the wire was stolen so you are facing this disconnection. Continuously facing these disconnections I decided to disconnect the Broadband.
    After that I went to Reliance office for the disconnection of the connection, however, they denied to do so and asked me to go to the other office.
    Even I called customer care of Reliance for disconnection. Initially she also denied that until unless you don’t know your User ID, She is unable to disconnect. I told her my land line number and account number joint with the Broadband connection but she was not agreed. Finally, I asked her to please repeat your statement because I would like to record the statement so that I can use her statement for legal purpose then immediately she switches her words and accepted my request.
    Now I am receiving Reliance bill with 1500 RS added to my previous bill by saying early disconnection of the Broadband.
    Also, I tried to ask customer service of Reliance to rectify this however, customer care people are not getting my details on their system and all efforts in vain.

PS: There are several other fact also but don’t have time to write down.

• Ta
      30th of Jul, 2008

a employee posted at mumbai office namely Gourav Chawla in retail or sports division is having criminal case in delhi regaring fake information to get visa now he has got a fake passport from mumbai from a fake address and going abroad on the same passport sponsered by Reliance