Reliance Indiacall.com / not able to reach customer service
I rang both the Custiomer Service number i.e. [protected] and the Access Number to ring overseas, which is [protected] but on both occasions couldn't get through.
I want to cancel my prepaid account with Reliance India Call.com.au with effect from midnight of 18th November.
I am seeking help but no help available.
My phone number is [protected]
More Reliance Indiacall.com Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.