Reliance India Mobile / confusion in recharge of pre paid of india one card
I have recharged my reliance prepaid phone of rs 675 scheme and after two days ihave not recieved any recharge confirming message from reliance service. As I approached the dealer & he enquired from customer care and told me that since the message of recharge was sent twice from his phone, so he has lost rs 1350 and I have to pay him more rs 675 for getting started & I paid him. The very next day my phone was out of service due to non validity. Then I approached the dealer then he said that india one card is for only std not for validity, then again he asked for rs 396 for a validity recharge of 6 months, I again paid him. How ever I have got validity of 6 months and a std value of rs 1201. Is this a business strategy of reliance mobile group/dealers to cheat customers. Since, ihave paid rs1746 for getting reliance service. It is very bad on part of reliance group that they are using cheap traits in fooling of customers.
More Reliance India Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls and messaging not working