Reliance India Mobile / confusion in recharge of pre paid of india one card

India Review updated:
2.15

I have recharged my reliance prepaid phone of rs 675 scheme and after two days ihave not recieved any recharge confirming message from reliance service. As I approached the dealer & he enquired from customer care and told me that since the message of recharge was sent twice from his phone, so he has lost rs 1350 and I have to pay him more rs 675 for getting started & I paid him. The very next day my phone was out of service due to non validity. Then I approached the dealer then he said that india one card is for only std not for validity, then again he asked for rs 396 for a validity recharge of 6 months, I again paid him. How ever I have got validity of 6 months and a std value of rs 1201. Is this a business strategy of reliance mobile group/dealers to cheat customers. Since, ihave paid rs1746 for getting reliance service. It is very bad on part of reliance group that they are using cheap traits in fooling of customers.

Comments

Vi
  5th of Aug, 2008
My mobile number 9334094792 was for Lifetime. It was lost a few days ago. It has not been traced out yet. The model of mobile was LG-2130.
Kindly intimate me as soon as possible to take further necessary action
Ma
  7th of Dec, 2011
I HAVE RECHARGED MY RELIANCE PREPAID PHONE(9798917753) OF RS 199 SCHEME ON 06-12-2011 BY MISTAKE AT THE PLACE OF 299 SCHEME AND AFTER I HAVE RECIEVED RECHARGE CONFIRMING MESSAGE FROM RELIANCE SERVICE. I ENQUIRED FROM CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE NAMED MR. SANTOSH AND HE WAS TOLD ME THAT SINCE WE HAVE NO ANY RECHARGE TARIFF OF RS. 199, SO YOU HAVE LOST YOUR RS 199 AND YOU DONT GET ANY REFUND FROM MY SIDE .WHEN I ASKED IF RECHARGE TARIFF OF RS.199 IS UNAVAILABE THEN HOW WILL BE YOUR SERVER IS ACCEPTED THAT RECHARGE.THIS IS THE FAULT IN YOUR SERVER WHY CUSTOMER WILL SUFFER THIS TYPE OF LOSS, OR DIFFICULTY, THEN HE WAS CUT MY LINE WITHOUT GIVING ANY REPLY.I WAS TRIED TO TALK AGAIN AND TALK WITH MS. RUPALI AND I WAS ASKED FOR TALKING WITH HER SENIOR THEN SHE WAS ALSO CUT MY LINE WITHOUT GIVING ANY REASON. IT WAS HAPPENS ON 07-12-2011 AT 7:00 TO 8:00 AM.YOU WILL CHEQUE ALL RECORDS.I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH HIS/HER CONVERSATION. HOW EVER I HAVE GOT ONLY RS.0.01 PAISE ON RECHARGE OF RS 199. IS THIS A BUSINESS STRATEGY OF RELIANCE MOBILE GROUP TO CHEAT CUSTOMERS .IT IS VERY BAD ON PART OF RELIANCE GROUP THAT THEY ARE USING CHEAP TRAITS IN FOOLING OF CUSTOMERS.I LOOK FORWARD FOR YOUR REPLY.ITS NOT A MATTER OF 199.BUT ITS A MATTER OF TRUST.IF THIS TYPE OF INCIDENT/PROBLEM ARISE REGULARLY THEN ITS NOT A VERY GOOD SIGN FOR RELIANCE COMPANY.

Reliance Communications Logo Reliance Communications