Reliance India Mobile / my service is resumed without any notification!

1 India Review updated:

I am customer of RIM last 5 years. I cant hope that RIM customer care can treat so badly with me. Services of my RIM is resumed last 10 days without any information.

I contacted to my nearest Web World (Preet Vihar, New Delhi- 110092). Lady who entertaining customers told me that I have post your complain. Your complain will solve within 72 hours. When I revisited the Web World she told me " your ID prof and address is missing so your services is disconnected. Please resubmit documents." I submitted my ID prof and Address prof.

After submitting my documents I revisited to the Web World when my mobile services was not activated then she told me that there is problem with your mobile set please go Nokia Service Center to check.

I went there. they told me that your mobile phone is OK. Again I reported to the Web World that there is no problem in my hand set. They told me we cant do any thing cause with our end your service is working.

Result is that my mobile is still dead. Very rude, and irresponsible behavior of customer service!

Comments

• Vi
      24th of Jul, 2007

Please... Don't ever buy a Reliance Phone.

If you buy it you have too submit your some documents with photo every alternate month. Else they will Bard your mobile Services suddenly.

I have submitted my details thrice but again they bard my phone services . And if u contact customer care they do not respond u properly. In fact they do not have the Contact No. of Reliance Web Worlds.

So Please... Don't ever buy a Reliance Phone.

• Bh
      12th of Jan, 2008

Hi
    Reliance Groups

25th of Mar, 2008

dear sir please see my resume
    RESUME

S.NO COURSE YEARS DIVISON PERCENTAGE
    1 NCC 1997 A GRADE -------
    2 BBA 2006 SECOND 59.99
    3 STANOGRAPHER 2005 A GRADE
    S.No. NAME OF COMPANY ROLE YEAR SALARY(Rs)
    1 AIR TEL SALES EXECUTIVE ( DELHI) 2005-2006 10, 000
    2 RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE (DELHI, JAIPUR, MAINPURI, ETA, ETIWA) MSAI 2006-2007 16, 000
    3 AQUAGARD SALES EXECUTIVE 2007-07 10, 000
    4 CHOURASIA GROUP OF COMPANY HR EXECUTIVE
    (BANGALORE ) 2007-2008 10000

EX

CARRIER AIM
    Crowning the position which builds skills & experience in Administration, Sales Marketing Management circle of any reputed organization.
    Other activities

S.No Activities Description
    Sales promotion of Air Tel This is a project for Air Tel company, to how may increase to their sales power
    2 What is requirement process In this project, espouse to the selection for new employees for any company
    3 Office management In this project, we are describe to the manage to the office & making a good Business environment

PERSONEL-DETAIL

poonam795@rediffmail.com

Thanking you SANJAY KUMAR

• So
      15th of Sep, 2009

really Reliacne wale bahut irresponsible hai.
    They bard service without any notification or any communication.And customer faces the problm.
    So better do not buy reliance connection.

• Pr
      6th of Nov, 2009

All of a sudden the online portal interface is changed to "myservices" and Iam not able to login with my existing username and password. The forgot password option is also not working. Guys at customer support answer irresponsibly. For no fault of mine, Iam getting harassed, Worst experience