Reliance India Call / poor call quality

Phone: 7745896585

I’ve been using Reliance India Call calling cards to call my family back home for a few months now. They started out with excellent prices, quick connectivity and very clear voice calls.

However, over the last few weeks, their call quality has been dropping consistently. I haven’t tested this using any scientific methods or tools. But for a consumer, the fact that the call quality has degraded enough to hear background noise is a huge factor.

Sh

Comments

Se
  29th of Feb, 2008

After signing up with Reliance India Call, I could learn that the new rates and everything was a big fraud. They don't give you double the talk time, they just add a few complementary minutes. The advertising is fraudulent!!!

29th of Feb, 2008

Reliance India Call has been having continuous problems with their website and there is no way to recharge an existing account. They have no customer service options which allows one to call in and re-charge their account. Customer care agents will not pick up any calls for long hours

Am
  29th of Feb, 2008

The relianceindiacall.com website is not accessible, I can not open the website, as well as when I called the customer service number, it says I have entered wrong pin number. I can not understand whats going on?

Ra
  29th of Feb, 2008

Reliance India Call calling cards are poor, no call clarity, voice breaking and breakage in connectivity i am facing these days.
Thinking to switch over to any other service providers

Su
  29th of Feb, 2008

Beware of Reliance India Call. Your credit cards details are not safe in reliance website, any professional hackers can stole your credit cards details from reliance india call website.

Pr
  29th of Feb, 2008

The customer service of Reliance india call has been shut off for the 4-5 hours on weekend on peak hours. The miserable thing is they also shut the services of the costumer service, its annoying that the call to costumer service number would automatically switches off after 10 seconds. What the hell is this?

Ka
  29th of Feb, 2008

Wake Up Reliance India Call Customer support service members wake up and pick my call or response to my earlier emails.

Su
  3rd of Mar, 2008

Call quality is very very poor. Not satsified with reliance india call services.

12th of Apr, 2008

Hi,

It is very bad that i am not able access web site https://www.relianceindiacall.com/

And all possible reliance india call web site nothing is working. Pls fix it.

Thks
Regards
Sam

As
  16th of Apr, 2008

I've been having the same problem. I have a post-paid account and the only reason I do, is cause it's so much easier than recharging every so often. All I need it for is to talk to my fiance.

This morning, I got a message saying that my account was 'currently in use'. Having a post-paid account, it shouldn't matter at all!

I've called them twice this morning and they told me it should take a half-hour or so for it to be fixed...

I'm still waiting.

I'm getting married in a couple months and we have so many wedding issues to discuss...:-(

I might have to go back to calling cards...

Te
  2nd of Jun, 2008

I have been using the reliance india call for 2 years now. The service has become very poor in the recent past. I have called the number the voice was not clear, so hung up and tried again. now it says the "Account is currently in use" and i could not make a call using my mobile also.
Does this mean someone is using my account?
Called customer care and an automated message service says the problem will be resolved in next 1Hr, am not how they know my problem before telling them what i am facing.!!!
I have tried logging into my account to see the last call usage, and surprisingly the page is not showing up "Page you are requested is not available".
Great great service provided by reliance :)

21st of Jun, 2009

i am using reliance gsm card in free hours call disconnect inthe middle and when i call in free hours message says that "this route is busy plz try later" today when i am calling in the day time the message says that "your account is currently in use plz try later"
i dont under stand who are using my account or it is a network problem.