Reliance India Call / fraud and cheating!

Hey this reliance india call hence they grown now days in the rounding of min they are not doing properly. Whenever there is/was a recharge the balance min carried over is/was not done properly, some min are eliminated. Be aware friends!!!

N  6th of Oct, 2007 by
yes i agree,,, they are a big sham,,, there should be a class action on these guys....
A  20th of Oct, 2007 by
They have local access numbers and if I used that twice and both times it got disconnect during call and I was over charged. I checked time displayed on my phone and time charged on the website was double. When I tried making calls it complained account in use. I think Reliance always overcharged us. we never know how much.

Don't use them and call your credit card company to not pay them. They are fraud and cheaters!!!
N  22nd of Feb, 2008 by
Reliance has a good history to cheat customers and make money... they are just running a rat race by listing companies and trying to become the richest in the world... they will do everything for that...
A  4th of Oct, 2008 by
I agree ...Reliance worse management...every thing on their stake...they are creating troubles to customers...koi sunne wala nahi hai...I advice that better take Airtel connections in Delhi NCR as I was a customer before ...airtel is far better management then Reliance with no errors in bills, no tensions as they provide every thing in writing, great flexiblity, 100 times better immediate response...and above all very fine services...10 paise bachane ke liye 10 rupee nahi khone padenge...better lock my words or suffer.
reliance wale chodenge nahi...
A  17th of Oct, 2008 by
I have remarked that in their site they have "call start time" but they don't provide the "call end time" and they provide the duration. It's difficult to calculate how many seconds they cut from your account unless you use a stopwatch..which is frustrating.

Reliance Communications Logo Reliance Communications