Reliance India / unnecessary balance cutting

India Review updated:
I was a regular customer of Reliance GSM service. For Last 3 Years i have been using Reliance GSM Number. But last few months they are cutting unnecessary amount from my account. First they activate a service without any information, then suddenly they cut the amount from your account. Reliance company is a big cheater. They always cheat their customer. Never use any reliance service. I am also using another Airtel number but still i have no complaint against Airtel. Airtel is the best company in telecommunication field. The worst company is Reliance. Never trust on Reliance...

Thanks
Bhupesh Patel

Comments

Hi Bhupesh,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with all the details.

Bh
  6th of Jun, 2011
Dear friend how could you solve my problem while you never no my Reliance GSM Service Number. Why do you do always wrong commitment and make the people fool? Why are you showing yourself honest? Everyone knows Reliance company is a big fraud...
Bh
My Reliance GSM Number
Ra
  7th of Jun, 2011
Yes you are right, i was also cheated by Reliance India Mobiles Services. I was using Reliance GSM Mobile for last 4 years but suddenly they start cutting balance from my account. I was surprised by getting the message like "Your prepaid account has been debited by Rs. 30. Your Daily News service has been activated successfully."
I never want these type of services on my mobiles still they activated these type of services with out any information.
Finally the Reliance Company is a big fraud. They are just making the people fools only. Never trust on any product of Reliance.

Thanks
Ranjna Rathore
  7th of Jun, 2011
Hi Bhupesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Ne
  8th of Jun, 2011
Dear friends your complaints against Reliance GSM Services, Reliance Prepaid Services are correct. I was also persecuted by Reliance Telecommunication Company India. They had deducted my balance many times without any reasons and without any information. First they activate a unnecessary service on your mobile then suddenly they deduct your balance like 30 or 50 rs. This is only the way of cheating people, and the Reliance is doing so.
  11th of Jun, 2011
Hi Bhupesh,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Ra
  15th of Sep, 2011
My balance always deducted without any information, sometimes it recovered & sometimes not
  16th of Sep, 2011
Hi,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

You may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

Al
  18th of Oct, 2017
they are modern dacoit. they are continuously looting our balance. soon they will destroy.
world worst telecom service Relience