[Resolved] Reliance Hub Services / fake offer providing and collecting money from people

1 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

We have been offered for Reliance Hub Services and took money as an advance, however when we receive the official email from reliance hub no offered service were mentioned. This is a kind of scam. Please take serious action about this services and take necessary action against this company. Initially they informed that we can cancel the deal any time and the money will be refunded. While i asked for refund they refused. One Mr. Akhter Khan is the Manager for this company and he is the one who cheat peoples.

• Resolution statement

• Reliance Hub Services Customer Care's Response, Jun 26, 2018

TKC Dubai:
    We apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please share your contact details with us so that we can sort out your issues AT THE EARLIEST. We would suggest you to send email to us @ info@reliancehubservices.com

Reliance Hub Discount Cards Services L L C

Tk
Jun 10, 2018

Comments

• Ew
      13th of Jun, 2018

how much you paid for the services

• Im
      15th of Aug, 2018

@ewf Supper fraud, beware from them.
    They will call that you have won some gifts and later trap you sell their holidays packages.

19th of Oct, 2018

@Imran.UAE Thanks a lot for making us aware about this.

• Ha
      25th of Jun, 2018

Now they are giving coupens in khalidiya mall abu dhabi, and called people in flamingo hotel, meznine floor. behind nemat kada.

• Ka
      1st of Jul, 2018

reliance hub services offered very good packages comparing to similar other companies this are reasonable and good packages
    but i have not yet buy any packages from them, looks very good offer
    i am also looking for customers review online ..
    hope they are as good as they explain ...
    offers are good with them i know...

• Ka

@KABEE007 really buy from them .. cost wise they are the best in the market
    gulf royal tours started same now but are costing too high .. i regret joining with royal gulf tours group
    too high priced

9th of Aug, 2018

@KABEE007 I wud personally recommend you to search various website like Expedia rather than taking any membership from any travel agent.

• Ab
      17th of Jul, 2018

At first this company doesn't seems legitimate to me.. they called in to give me some gift which I have won but later spent 2 hours chasing me to buy their packages. I feel everything fishy here, they didn't told me who is their owner, told me company is from Hyderabad where there is no digital print available before Jan 2018 this year. They didn't asked my ID or winning coupon. Beware guys !

• Ta
      18th of Jul, 2018

can someone advise me if they are giving any winning prizes or only wasting time to inform about their packages, actually i got a coupen from Safeer mall and next one guy called me that i have won two prizes and to claim it you have to come Cristal hotel jasper hall.

• Ra
      27th of Oct, 2018

@Tanveer Ansari We also got the same call and they are calling us to come to jumeira hall, jw mariotte at deira ..i feel its fake.. also @reliancehubservices i am not interested in buying anything..just tell if i can collect the prizes without paying? Then i would come otherwise its not worth it

7th of Nov, 2018

@Rasalran I also got a call from them and they told very clearly that I don't need to buy or subscribe to their offers, just come with spouse and take your gifts. There s no harm going and taking your freebies.

• Di
      22nd of Jul, 2018

Can some one please tell me that .. is this company genuine or fake ?!

• Ak

Read the review: http://akash93in.simplesite.com/439757096

• Ak

Beware of Reliance Hub Services Free Gold Coin Gift

Beware, this is unprofessional company which has bunch of marketing/sales people targeting innocent people to earn easy money. First they get the contacts and they call them to notify that you are selected in the lucky dip, please come to attend the function and collect the free gold coin (1 gram) and a free holiday package.

Once you arrive at their venue, they start explaining about their holiday packages, platinum - gold - silver ranging from 48000 to 28000 AED. They force you to select a package and get the payment immediately on the spot by swiping the card. If you tell that you don't have money/card, they have an option to apply a credit card for you and convert to EMI too.

Once you make the payment, they never respond to your calls. They are highly unprofessional.

Moral: Don't be attracted by such free gifts!! Who will give a gold coin for free? If you really want holiday packages, go with a renowned travel company!!

This company was established just 5 months back. Careful. Don't become fool and regret after being cheated.

• He
      25th of Jul, 2018

@AkashIn me too received this type of call. i need to confirm is this fake ?

28th of Jul, 2018

@AkashIn Hello Mr. Akashin,
    Do you hold any membership with us or have you got any holiday voucher for booking, if yes then please email us your details to info@reliancehubservices.com so that we can do the needful for you.
    Lets be professional and proceed.

9th of Aug, 2018

@AkashIn My heart felt sympathy with you.

27th of Jul, 2018

I came to know that, this company was started by few ex-employees of country club (Mr Akther, Mr Sridhar etc), who were terminated due to the false offers provided to increase their sales, and one among the victims was myself. Later I came to know from their head office about this. Now these guys are trying to do the same, by opening their own company.
    My advise is to never accept any verbal commitments, payment to be done only after going through the contract and making sure all the offers clearly mentioned in the contract. I don't want anybody to do the same mistake which I did.

28th of Jul, 2018

@Anoop Das Hello Mr. Anoop Das,
    Our records doesn't show your details (no one by name Mr. Anoop Das so far). Please share your contact details if you feel that you have become a victim (if we have not rendered you any services). You can email us at info@reliancehubservices.com with all your concerns so that we can resolve with great interest.

9th of Aug, 2018

@Anoop Das I wish I had read your review before becoming a member.

@Neha Kant Hello,
    Hope you enjoyed your trip to Switzerland (complete package) arranged by us. We were glad to receive your feedback.

• Lj
      14th of Aug, 2018

Hi,

I just got a call from Mr. Mohammed that I won the gold coin and a holiday package. Told to visit their office today evening between 7pm to 10pm.

Are these guys fake?

@Lj007 Hello,
    If you have not collected the gold coin and the holiday voucher then kindly inform us so that we can issue the same to you. If you have any further clarifications or issues, kindly email us at info@reliancehubservices.com

Reliance Hub

16th of Aug, 2018

yes . we are also one among you, after paying half amount on the second day after seen reviews we were asking money but two months gone they are making us trouble we are paying emi but our money with them. they are not giving us .we are about to file a complaint any of you joining with us pls drop ur contact on this mail id mythili1993sep@gmail.com

@mythili Govindasamy Hello Mrs. Mythili,
    Please come down to our office so that we can give you solutions to your problems.

Reliance Hub

18th of Aug, 2018

Y to come again u will brain wash to take any plan right! If u r genuine company if customer doesn't not use any of it services and next day they asked refund the partial amount you are supposed to do ...but still I didn't get .answer me first when I get that amount or else I will complaint in consumer complaint in uae

19th of Oct, 2018

@mythili Govindasamy Hello Mythili, Please let us know if yours issue is competly solved. We are member as well. Thanks for the post. Regards Neha

• Sh
      25th of Oct, 2018

@Neha Kant Chheda Hi Mythili, is your issue solved? Bz now only we are reviewed this many complaints about this fake company, unfortunately we also paid partial amount as membership fee, but then very next day morning we went to cancel it due to our family issue, so far we didn't receive proper answer from them.

After reading these reviews now definitely we should go to consumers court to complaint in uae. shri_poojari

26th of Aug, 2018

Hi this is mythili govindasamy, our issue is almost resolved by the team and once completely resolved i will inform you for sure.

@mythili Govindasamy Hello,
    We were glad to resolve your issues. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

• Pr
      29th of Aug, 2018

pathetic services starting from sales team to management..very slow and now they have stopped responding also. have to speak to the customer forum regarding the same as these people are cheating with the innocent customers like us and it's not good for the image of Dubai to have such unprofessional company in their country.

• As
      31st of Aug, 2018

Please confirm is this company is fake? Their holiday packages are real? We go there and receive gift one week holiday package and 1 gold coin free. However didn pay for their paid plans for now. Kindly provide some authentic information that i can buy holiday package from them or no ??

10th of Sep, 2018

Hi,

Same happen to me also.
    First they will ask for money and if you say that you don't have this much then they will convince you to pay some amount and they assure you that they have collobration withyour bank and they will make your amount convert in EMIs but its wrong they didn't.
    For refund, I am following up with this company (Akhter khan) because I loose my job but even after submiting the termination and cancellation paper then also Mr. Akhter is making excuses by taking name of their management.
    Just waiting for 2-3 days more if they genuine then they will refund else I will file complain against them.
    God knows what will going to happen for my money.

@Anil191988 Hello,
    Your matter is under consideration with our higher management.
    We will make sure that your issues are getting sort out at the earliest.
    Thanks for your understanding and cooperation all this while.

• Ze
      17th of Sep, 2018

I was called for collecting free coupons and gold coin.and then they offered some package and they will ask for money and if you say that you don't have this much then they will convince you to pay some amount and they assure you that they have collaboration with your bank and they will make your amount convert in EMIs and refund that what we paid now but its wrong they didn't. when I told them I cannot pay so big amount of 25000 dhiram and told no. They kept insisting and forcing in one way or other by giving offers. Then finally told offer is valid only for today and asked to make 4000 payment today and avail services. Later if you like continue or withdraw. Have few signed papers with no company VAT registration or stamp. I made the payment unfortunately.
    but they promised to refund that by cheque or cash but they didn't even did not received any email confirmation from their side and no package details given to me Now i realized that all is fraud.
    i need my money back please hep me.

17th of Sep, 2018

@zeeshan 123 Hello,
    We tried to email you but the same was getting bounce back, since the email id provided to us was wrong.
    We have sent the email to your correct email id. If you still have further clarifications, please do email us at info@reliancehubservices.com

regards,

• Lo
      22nd of Sep, 2018

Hi reliance hub team..i was informed that i won travel vocher and gold coin as gifts and asked to attend gift distribution cermony..pls let me know the worth of gold coin in dhirams or gms..and give details about travel vochers..do i need to pay any taxes for using it..if so how much..?

Please note that im not interested in any travel package..if gifts are worth i will just come for collecting them

Send me all the details in email at logontomk@gmail.com

Based on your e-mail..i will think whether it is worth visiting and spending my family time

23rd of Sep, 2018

@logontomk Hello,
    We have replied to your email.
    You are invited to our office for the presentation and collection of the gifts.

Please be in touch with us via email for any further clarifications.

Reliance Hub Team

7th of Nov, 2018

@logontomk The gold coin is half gram 18K worth around 50dhs.

• Na
      24th of Sep, 2018

Hi my name is nainarathore, I have joined with reliance hub services 2months back for 35000aed . I am really satisfied with there services, they have given me a welcome dinner at Emirates palace and a stay in yas island for one night for me and my family . Again now I have appplied for USA visa and wiating for it to be approved by the embassy, mean time they have already prepared and shown me the iternery for USA trip, and asked me to suggest any particular location I want to stay in my USA trip .
    The reliance team have given all best effort and me and my husband is really happy with there services and after sales communication with the team .
    Thanks for wonderful service ( use there services and den comment guys, I don’t know y u ppl have mentioned all bad about them when they gave such a good service)

25th of Sep, 2018

@Nainarathore Hello,
    Thanks for your valuable feedback ! We shall make sure that your US trip will be a memorable one.

All the complaints mentioned by others has already been resolved by our management.

Reliance Hub Team

7th of Nov, 2018

@Nainarathore How was your trip to USA? What kind of hotel/accommodation they gave? Were they free to stay? How much you spent on visas and all I want to know? Were teh flight tickets also given by reliance hub?
    Pl. reply

7th of Nov, 2018

FRAUD CAUTION: Pl. don't fall for this trap and lose your money. The free coin they offer saying 1gm 22K as gift is actually not even HALF gram and only 18K worth less than AED 50. Why they always chose hotels to do this marketing when they have their offices in Dubai & AD? Why the plans they offer in these hotels are not on offer in their actual offices? Never ever give any blank cheques to them either.

• Sh
      10th of Nov, 2018

@Dragoncanfly Yes this is a big froud company, I too asked for refund due to some of our financial issue don't want to continue membership with them, but now I realize that why these people is dragging us this much to refund our money back, also we agreed them for their deduction 5% since we are in emergency, but these people don't have any kindness. Thy are asking me to wait 45 days.
    But we told them we can't wait since our financial condition, so if we didn't get our refund back soon, we shall file the case again this company. That is the only option left now.
    Reliance hub, pls take immediate action on our request.

13th of Nov, 2018

@Dragoncanfly Hello
    Please provide us with your membership number or contact number, as we are not able to check any of your details to sort out your issues.

You may please email us at info@reliancehubservices.com for assistance on sorting out your issues.

Team Reliance Hub Services

13th of Nov, 2018

@shri786 Hello,
    We understood that you are going through a tough financial condition, hence our management had approved your request and we have assured you with the solution within the stipulated time frame. Kindly give us the opportunity to clear your issues and at the earliest.

For further assistance, please email us at info@reliancehubservices.com

Team Reliance Hub Services