[Resolved] Reliance Hub Services / fake offer providing and collecting money from people
We have been offered for Reliance Hub Services and took money as an advance, however when we receive the official email from reliance hub no offered service were mentioned. This is a kind of scam. Please take serious action about this services and take necessary action against this company. Initially they informed that we can cancel the deal any time and the money will be refunded. While i asked for refund they refused. One Mr. Akhter Khan is the Manager for this company and he is the one who cheat peoples.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Reliance Hub Services Customer Care's Response, Jun 26, 2018
We apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Please share your contact details with us so that we can sort out your issues AT THE EARLIEST. We would suggest you to send email to us @ email@example.com
Reliance Hub Discount Cards Services L L C
More Reliance Hub Services Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Reliance Hub Services - I am complaining about their fake company
- [Resolved] Reliance Hub Services - unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] Reliance Hub Services - holiday membership package cancellation 
- [Resolved] Reliance Hub Services - travel package 
- Reliance Hub Services - travel packages 
- Reliance Hub Services - holiday package
- Reliance Hub Services - travel package
- Reliance Hub Services - membership cancellation
- Reliance Hub Services - refund of initial amount