Reliance Home Comfortnew furnace install (not submitting ieso rebate or honouring $500.00 no frustration guarantee like promised)

I got a new furnace and ac installed by reliance on November 11th, 2016 originally scheduled for end of October but got delayed due to the wrong furnace being ordered. On the day of installation(Friday) I asked the installers to also clean my fireplace . I went downstairs to check on how things were going there was a bad gas smell . The installer told me he leaked some gas when he bled the lines and that the smell would take a few days to go away. I spent the next couple of nights at my boyfriends house. Sunday night me and my daughter came home and the smell was still there . Not thinking anything of it because of what the installer told us we ignored it and went to sleep. Monday night my boyfriend came over noticed the smell and told me that this was not right I explained what the installer told us and he said no way call union gas there's a leak. I called the salesman from reliance and told him he came over and shut off the gas. I called union gas and they came over and noticed within minutes a major gas inside the house. They said the installer never tagged the line to show it was tested and said that there was no way it was leak tested because the leak was so easy to find. There was also a leaking gas valve outside . Union gas could not come back til Tuesday to fix the valve and reliance was to fix the inside leak. We had no heat until Tuesday night . Union gas then inspected everything else they said the fireplace was not put back together properly and shut off my fireplace they capped the lines going to my garage saying the lines were not up to code because they did not have swing joints. I found out that reliance had subcontracted out the install so unknowingly I lost money on the fireplace cleaning that I paid them because it had to be re-done . I also had to pay $1700.00 to have my garage furnace changed and lines up to code which I did not have the money for and was not planning on doing right away. Since then I have contacted the saleman and the office to get my incentive Id number because of the rebate program going on. The salesman told me the office was supposed to submit the paperwork the office told me the salesman was supposed to submit the paperwork. Nobody submitted the paperwork. I called the IESO to check to see if it was submitted usually a week or more after I called reliance. I called the head office for reliance before Xmas about this issue and got a message to call Mike from the Sudbury office. I talked to Mike on December 12th explained all the issues I had and about the paperwork for my rebate not being submitted. He told me not to worry it was all going to be looked after right away and I was to get the $500.00 no frustration guarantee that they offer on their website for all the problems that I had. Today is January 23rd I haven't received the $500 and I called the IESO and they still have not submitted the paperwork for my rebate and provided me with my incentive id. I called the IESO a total of three times checking on this and still nothing and they told me they usually receive it two weeks after an install . I tried to call the head office for Reliance on Thursday January 19th was transferred from one person to another put on hold for 15 minutes then hung up on before I got to even talk to anybody. I am a single mother and currently laid off work and really did not need this aggravation. I am very disappointed with the false advertising on the reliance website ( I chose them thinking worry free) and all the guarantees . It has been over two months since the install and I have called several times and I am being told it will be looked after and nobody is bothering to do it and was promised the no frustration guarantee and didn't get it. We could of died due to the incompetence and now we can't even get our rebate or anything. Just being told lies and brushed off!

Fi