Reliance Home Comfort / legal administration department, andrea thompson

Windsor, ON, CA Review updated:

Dear Madam or Sir:
I have been asking for a registration of Postponement of Interest on a client file since April 2017. I have called, I have left messages, I have emailed and I have faxed. All attempts at accepted channels of communication have been ignored.
If you are going to the trouble to register these Interests against properties, you should have the appropriate staff to release the Interests when proper. This is very poor customer service and I expect some action on your part.
Re: 205 Gosfield Townline E. Essex Ontario N8M 2R8
Client: Campeau
Postponement of Interest Instrument #CE577450
Lisa Doyon
Legal Assistant, Bondy Riley Koski LLP
[protected]@bondyriley.com [protected] ext 101

Li
Nov 28, 2017

Comments

• Rm
      Nov 28, 2017

Thank you for bringing to my attention. I am reaching out to our Legal Admin team now and will have someone be in contact with you asap.

Mandy Bell
    Office of the President -Reliance Home Comfort

• Li
      Nov 28, 2017

@R Massingham Andrea has sent me the document I was looking for. Your extremely fast reaction is greatly appreciated. Many thanks, Lisa

• Rm

@Lisa Doyon Excellent! Have a great day! Mandy

• Tb
      Jul 31, 2019

@Lisa Doyon Could you please share their contact. We are also trying to remove the lien on our title

• Re
      Dec 25, 2017

An article named Lien on me: Furnace rental contracts can be registered against your home which unveiled Reliance’s immoral behaviors was posted on the news paper The Hamilton Spectator. The writer Al MacRury asked anyone who has had a consumer problem to contact him. Call [protected] or email him at [protected]@thespec.com

In the article, it said: The Ministry of Consumer Services says it's watching the marketplace and will respond if there's any sign of trouble. So let’s all shout it out and let our voices be heard. We need to work together and put them out of business.

You can read the article by opening the link below:

There are some other authoritative figures we can use to let our voice be heard
    1. CBC marketplace
    Toronto, Ontario
    M5W 1E6
    Fax: [protected]

2.Office of consumer affair
    This is the place you must go. The link of its home page is: