Reliance Hello / no reply from divine infocomm daman!

India Review updated:
My telephone no.-[protected] make-lg-lsp-350 r was not working. It had been given to us by divine infocom daman. (A franchise of reliance hello) as a new connection. We have made a complain with customer care on *333 and lodged vide complain no.-51145606 dated-13/06/07.

So far now no positive results has developed apart from saying... We are sorry... We are looking into it.

People beware!!!

Comments

Dr
  30th of Jun, 2007
May I request The big boss reliance hello to wake up and satisfy its esteemed customer. This may be the tip of iceburg. I have also a complain. I am using a fixed wireless phone for the past 3 years. On 29 june i changed my instrument from reliance world New Panvel. Unfortunately the instrument i wanted i never got from them. They only offered me classic 2208 without any sms facilities and internet connection which i had to purchase. Imagine i was offered this opportunity to exchange my old wall hanging WLL Even after more than 36 hours past my phone has not been activated.
Ma
  15th of Dec, 2007

Reliance Hello - Correction of billing address
Mahesh marbles
India

Dear sir/Madam

our correct mailing address for your telephone bills
for your telephone no 022-32027799. Billing account no 2069325246, reference no b320463-c0069748337.

Correct Address:
Mahesh Marbles
Shop No B/7, Building No 4, Vijay Vihar cooperative hsg. society, Sion Trombay Road,Chembur, Mumbai 400071. Maharashtra.
Ga
  12th of Jul, 2011

Reliance Hello - NON REFUND OF PHONE DEPOSIT
RELIANCE COMMUNICATION
India

SIR,

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED REFUND FROM RELIANCE COMMUNICATION
FROM 15.05.2007 MY LAND LINE NO.02413292211 BILLING A/C. NO.1270779764 PL.CONFIRM & SEND THE DEPOSITE
Rc
  13th of Jul, 2011
Hi Gautam,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

Regards,