Reliance Gsm Mobile / reliance gsm bhubaneswar is just looting consumers

1 India Review updated:

I am Basudev Mahapatra of Bhubaneswar and by profession, editor of www.hotnhitnews.com, unfortunately with a reliance GSM number - [protected].
With my regular voucher for talktime I subscribed a power plus service on July 4, 2009 paying Rs.60/-.
For 3-4 days, the power plus services were activated but in between - hopefully since 10th or 11th of the month - the service got discountinued without any notice or official info.
In the mean time I lost more tahn 200 rupees extra for whatever calls I made. Today only while ckecking the ammount deducted, I came to know that my power plus services are not active.
Soon I called the customer care which is the most careless department of ADAG. I called ten times, got long calls after following the automated navigation instructions. There is no reply.
Finally at around 2.30 PM, I got Sachi Das on line and explained my problem to her. She said, that time the system was not working and told me to call again. I requested to keep my number and give a call after looking into the matter. But this is not in their system, as she said.
However, for bogus purposes reliance people can give 100 pomotional calls a day disturbing the consumer while on serious business.
Again at around 4.45 PM, I got another man Rajnikant on line who saw the system and said no data of July 4, 2009 is showing in their system and said the customer care division can't do anything in this regard. I handed over the phone to the owner of the retail counter 'Cyber World' wherefrom I purchased the voucher and activated it. Both the customer care man and the retailer just showed their inability to sort the issue out.
Finally what I was told was to get my number recgarged with another power plus voucher. In true term, is it not a loot by the so called great corporate idenrtity of INDIA - ADAG????
Such irresponsibility by the department and an almost idiotic attitude of staff in customer services make the customers being looted and harassed.
On the other side, company chairman Anil D Ambani seems high sounding about the reach and achievements of his group and particularly the GSM service without any knowledge of the harrasment and problems encountered by the customers who are vietually the blood of his huge group that makes him proud.
It seems to be a very small thing for Anil D Ambani to be blamed but thousands of such cases would definitely be making a good mony for him to thrive.
Being a journalist, I would call Mr Ambani to take personal initiation to end such problems and act hard on such complaints to keep the customers in the group fold atleast for a longer period.

Basudev Mahapatra
Editor
www.hotnhitnews.com

Comments

Ra
  1st of Jan, 2010
Relaince Communications
India

Relaince Communications randomly deducts money from my balance for incoming calls and deduct five times charges for SMS treating it as long call. When confronted, customer says this not done as per their records. and terminates the call.

Vi
  21st of Feb, 2010
Reliance GSM Mobile - Unauthorized deduction from prepaid balance
Reliance Communications
India

Reliance Communications is deducting nearly Rs 30.00 from my Reliance prepaid GSM mobile balance every week or ten days. RCOM also charges for incoming calls and deduct Rs 5.00 for one SMS randomly. No pattern is formed. Their customer complaint do not agree for anything. When I lodge written compliant, RCOM do credit the money back to my balance some times, but not always. This highly unethical activity is being done consciously, and DOT/TRAI should do something to protect interest of customers.

Sh
  3rd of Apr, 2010
Reliance GSM Mobile - gsm connection barred by company
reliance GSM Mobile
India

aapki gsm service 3rd class hai.aapki company ke reliance care, aapke officer kam chor hai, aapke GM, TM, delare, distributer sabhi nikkame or nakara hai. main ek Retailer hoon or aapki co. ki 3rd class service se pareshan hoke yeh sab likh raha hoon. main AJMER (rajasthan) ke town BANDANWARA me meri shop hai. aapki co. ne mere custmers ki 10 to 15 sim card cafe ke karan barred kar diye joki maine 30 days pahle submit kara diye. kai bar aapke officers/ delar ko call kiye or massage kiye lekin koi sunta hi nahi. iske sath aapke custmer care service bhi kisi kam ki nahi hai. inko koi bhi jankari nahi hoti inse jayada jankari to main inhe de sakta hoon.
ab main ye janana chahta hoon ki mere custmers ke barred numbers aapki co. start karne ki mehrbaani kab karegi ya nahi? OR co. ki sarvice kab sudhregi? mera mobile no_ 09214550786 hai. call me any time

Re
  6th of Jun, 2011

Why is there no network for reliance customers in mira road and bhayandar..???

7th of Jun, 2011

Hi,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

Pr
  31st of Jul, 2011
Reliance
India

I want to Unsubscribe the caller tune set on my Reliance GSM Prepaid. My Mobile No is 7666664550. I have tried doing it through SMS but somehow the caller tune sets back. Please do the needful at the earliest

Al
  13th of Sep, 2011
India

sir my GSM mob no is 9027799513 from this sim some STD out going calls to BSNL landline no.s are going ie 08857 255754 this my house phone no from this no incoming calls are coming to my mob but problem is for out going calls only. pl take a need full action and help me to uniterupted calling. thanking you sir

14th of Sep, 2011

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

8th of Oct, 2011

Hi,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Sh
  24th of Nov, 2012

DEAR SIR/MADAM
I AM SHABAZKHAN FROM INDIA HYDERABAD ANDHRA PRADESH
MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9247838751 (ITS NEW (RELAINCE GSM MOBILE)
I HAVE TAKEN PORTABILITY FROM TATA TO NEW RELAINCE GSM
BEFORE DEPAVLI I HAVE SUBMIT ALL THE DOCUMENTS REQIURED ADHAR CARD XEROX, AND PHOTO. AND THEN I HAVE GIVEN A NEW GSM RELAINCE SIM CARD
THEN AFTER 10 DAYS I HAVE GOT A MESSAGE FROM RELIANCE TO REPLACE THE SIM CARD. THEN RELIANCE MADE A ENQUIRER MY DOCUMENTS THEN ITS INCOMING AND OUTGOING STARTED
AND NEXT DAY I HAVE CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE 198.WHEAT HER MY DOCUMENTS IS SUBMITTED OR NOT, THEY TOLD ME YET NOT SUBMITTED
AGAIN I HAVE SUBMIT ED MY DOCUMENTS ON 21-11-2012 IN SAIDABAD