Reliance Gsm / complaint of using duplicate sim issued from purnia without my concern

1 India Review updated:

This is chandan kumar from bhagalpur, bihar. I am user of smart service for the last three year and more, bearing mobile no. +[protected]. It is issued my younger brother his name pankaj kumar recently I was in a roaming from 22 november 2010 to 2 december 2010. While in roaming on 23 nov 2010. My sim was blocked by the operator. I was on my bussiness trip and was unable to be in touch with my client for which I beared a loss of rs. 2 lakhs and more I loose my contract with few of my potential clients.
After coming back in the city, I inquired from the reliance communication that for what my sim was blocked and mapped by another sim and issued to some other person from purnia. There was no exclamation from there side that why they did so.
Now I am forced to take necessary action against your company for the loss I incurred in business, mental harrassement and loosing potential customer of my business.
It is the responsibility of the company to cross verify that who is the customer and whether he owns the sim by his/her name.
Let me know that what action against this complain the company is going to initiate and who is going to pay back the loss which I incurred financially, mentally and physically.
Chandan kumar

Comments

4th of Jan, 2010

sanjay sharma

13th of Dec, 2010

Hi Chandan,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

14th of Dec, 2010

WHO IS GOING TO PAY BACK THE LOSS WHICH I INCURRED FINANCIALLY, MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY

14th of Dec, 2010

Hi Chandan,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, please email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

16th of Dec, 2010

i have bared and i want the reimbursement of the financially loss which i incurred reply ASAP

21st of Dec, 2010

I dint get any response from your side.what action has been taken by the company against my complain, intimate me, other wise i will sue against the company in the consumer forum.
    my complain no 142750984 10/12/10
    142750984 11/12/10
    142750645 11/12/10
    142882361 11/12/10
    142837102 11/12/10

23rd of Dec, 2010

i am waiting your response for last 10 days so plz resolved my problem immediate other wise i will sue against the company in the consumer forum.

• Ro
      9th of Jan, 2011

my reliance GSM Sim card in not working from few days

• Mk
      17th of Oct, 2011

my rel gsm mo no.9510862869 last one month reduce the my balance
    without any inform

18th of Oct, 2011

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.