Reliance Gsm / complaint of using duplicate sim issued from purnia without my concern
This is chandan kumar from bhagalpur, bihar. I am user of smart service for the last three year and more, bearing mobile no. +[protected]. It is issued my younger brother his name pankaj kumar recently I was in a roaming from 22 november 2010 to 2 december 2010. While in roaming on 23 nov 2010. My sim was blocked by the operator. I was on my bussiness trip and was unable to be in touch with my client for which I beared a loss of rs. 2 lakhs and more I loose my contract with few of my potential clients.
After coming back in the city, I inquired from the reliance communication that for what my sim was blocked and mapped by another sim and issued to some other person from purnia. There was no exclamation from there side that why they did so.
Now I am forced to take necessary action against your company for the loss I incurred in business, mental harrassement and loosing potential customer of my business.
It is the responsibility of the company to cross verify that who is the customer and whether he owns the sim by his/her name.
Let me know that what action against this complain the company is going to initiate and who is going to pay back the loss which I incurred financially, mentally and physically.
More Reliance Gsm Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance - incorrect cashing of check
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017