Reliance Gsm / outgoing call problem

1 India Review updated:

Sir/Madam
Last two month ago I had taken a Reliance GSM 650 plan (Night Calling Card) that no. is [protected].Whenever I am calling another Reliance GSM for this facility yous services responed that Call could not be completed/This route is busy/Network busy or aither call failed.For that reason I am also call in customer care 20-21 times but they are not responed only they are told you are restart your mobile.But after restart I am facing same problem.If you are not give that facilities so why unnecessary you are lunch that type of plan.
Sir/Madam please give me reply what is the problem in your plan.Below I am mention my mobile no. and Email Id.
Mobile No.[protected]
Email Id: qcpaul@rediffmail.com

Comments

• Su
      8th of Jan, 2010

hi I am from jammu and my reliance no. is 9018597886 and I just want to know how Much. Extra vas services being activated on my no. as due to very very very poor service I can't able to connect call with customer care

• Vi
      25th of Feb, 2011

Sir,
    I am a Reliance customer using GSM service from last 2 years. I was having my main account balance as Rs.82 approx as on 24/2/2011 but when I checked my balance on 25/2/2011 then it was just .05 paisa further I didn't used any other services of Reliance and my balance was unneccessarily deducted. When I contacted Reliance customer care at 10.15 am on 25/2/2011 then first time they keep my call on hold and later on call was being disconnected, then again I contacted them, but they were unable to provide me reason for this deduction of balance.
    Please do the needfull to recover my balance as soon as possible.

Reliance Customer
    Vineet kumar
    +91 9681075397
    Kolkata (WB)

• Ca
      8th of Mar, 2011

I am very much satisfied fro this website which regularly forwards the complains to the related Company/responsible person for further action.

28th of Mar, 2011

Hi Vineet,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

• Sw
      13th of Apr, 2011

Same is the case with me

24th of May, 2011

Hi Satish,

7th of Jun, 2011

Hi Vineet,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

26th of Jun, 2011

Hi Mahesh,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

• Ra
      13th of Jul, 2011

Dear sir,
    I am reliance gsm user, using reliance gsm from 7 years. On 11 july, i found that there is a deduction of Rs.30 from my main account balance without any reason. And i didn't use any service of reliance. When i talk to reliance cust. Care i didn't get any response about the reason of deduction.
    So, i request you to please provide me the needful help about the reason explained above as soon as possible.

Reliance GSM Customer,
    Rakesh kumar,
    +91-9835477580
    Nawada (BIHAR)

• Ni
      16th of Jul, 2011

i am also facing the same.
    My num is 9033716757 ported from docomo to reliance gsm.
    They gave me benifit of full talktime on 55 & above recharges. But now they deny to do so.
    Reliance persons are 'chor' & they can only cheat to public.

17th of Jul, 2011

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

14th of Sep, 2011

Hi Yash,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

15th of Sep, 2011

Hi Neha,

In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

17th of Sep, 2011

Hi Neha,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

27th of Sep, 2011

Hi Yash,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

22nd of Feb, 2013

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

16th of Apr, 2013

22nd of Apr, 2013

Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

7th of Jun, 2013