Reliance Global / false advertisement

1 High Springs, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3522626504

I change my phone account from Reliance global to Airtel year before. Few weeks before i got an e-mail from Reliance that if you recharge your account with us you will get up to 150 minutes free. I recharge my account for 25$ to get 150 minutes free. They says on their site that free minutes will be credited in your account within 48 hours after your first recharge. Today it's been 10 days but they still have not been credited free minutes. I have been calling worst customer service everyday giving all my information everyday and they are giving me false promise that your account will credited within 30 minutes. Everyday they promise me this and still nothing happend. I think it's a false advertisement and i am going to file a complaint with BBB and Newyork consumer fraud department.

I REQUEST EVERY INIDIAN THAT DON"T USE THIS SERVICE. OTHER COMPANIES ARE CHEAPER AND GET BETTER SERVICE.

Ka

Comments

Ni
  25th of Jul, 2011
RELIANCE GLOBAL - OVERCHARGE
RELIANCE GLOBAL
Ontario
Canada

I SPOKE FOR HALF HOUR AND THEY BILLED ME FOR ONE AND HALF HOUR. I COMPLAINED AND NO ONE RESPONDED. DAY LIGHT ROBBERS. THEY ARE HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE SERVICE PROVIDERS.