Reliance Global / false advertisement
I change my phone account from Reliance global to Airtel year before. Few weeks before i got an e-mail from Reliance that if you recharge your account with us you will get up to 150 minutes free. I recharge my account for 25$ to get 150 minutes free. They says on their site that free minutes will be credited in your account within 48 hours after your first recharge. Today it's been 10 days but they still have not been credited free minutes. I have been calling worst customer service everyday giving all my information everyday and they are giving me false promise that your account will credited within 30 minutes. Everyday they promise me this and still nothing happend. I think it's a false advertisement and i am going to file a complaint with BBB and Newyork consumer fraud department.
I REQUEST EVERY INIDIAN THAT DON"T USE THIS SERVICE. OTHER COMPANIES ARE CHEAPER AND GET BETTER SERVICE.
More Reliance Global Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.