Reliance, Fwp Wireless Phone / Non receiving of Refund of Deposit

1 India Review updated:

I am really fed-up with the way Reliance people are dealing with me for giving my money back. In brief I am quoting below the series of communication I had with Reliance:-

On 09/01/08 I have requested for termination of my FWP connection no. 011-[protected] vide REQUEST NO. [protected] I have spoken with Ms Pratibha she said it would done & within 45 days I will get my refund.

On 12/01/08 I spoke with Ms. Shubhangi for the same thing

On 29/01/08 I spoke with Mr. Shubhashih ([protected]) & as per his suggestion I have given photocopy of my ID proof & one photograph to the Mr Manoj at Reliance Webworld, Kishan Ganj on same day.

Today on 30/04/08 after my so many emails I have received following email from Mr. Indrajit Surve, Customer Care, Reliance Communications with Subject: RE:'RIL=[protected]'Reference to your mail regarding Service Request ID [protected]
------------------------------------------------
Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding non receipt of refund deposit against your terminated Reliance Hello Phone number 11[protected], please note that your refund deposit has been processed and you will receive the same within next 45 days.
------------------------------------------------

Comments

• Di
      18th of Nov, 2007
    Reliance FWP - excess bill
    Reliance Comunications
    India
    reliancecomunications.com

My Bill for phone no 01303200842 is excess by Rs 99 since last 2 months for data usage charges which I didn'd demand