Reliance Communications / outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
I am Ramanan (Reliance-[protected]) Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
using Reliance service since 2012 - Postpaid.
Every month i am paying the monthly bill regularly, but from 1st Sep 2017
outgoing call had been barred.
I have complained at Coimbatore Showroom (only showroom at Cbe - others all closed) daily sat at floor (they have not provided stool to sit) for two hours everyday but no response.
Now what can I do further? As outgoing calls disconnected i could not apply for Portability.
Today Showroom people told directly approach TRAI, but when gone through online no complaint facility provided.
Please anyone help to move further...
More Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance - incorrect cashing of check
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.