Reliance Communications / installation of tower on the terrace of my building

India Review updated:
4.1
Mr.d.J.selva ganapathy, executive of Reliance Communications, No.6, Ave Maria Complex, Trichy Main Road, Thanjavur-613006 (Tamil Nadu) (phone: -[protected]) had approached me about 3 months ago for hiring the terrace of our building "Sai Complex", Near Anna Nagar Bus Stop, Nanjikottai Road, Thanjavur-613006 for erection of Reliance Tower and allied facilities. As per his oral instructions, i had submitted all the papers required by him on an urgent basis as he wanted very very urgently . For three months he kept on saying that the matter was under process and would be cleared fast. relying on his oral positive reply, i refused offers from other service providers for similar erection of their towers. But, after three months, he has sent back all the papers without even a courtesy- covering letter assigning reasons for doing so. Thus, i am put to loss on two counts - 1) i spent about rs.3000/- in getting the papers from the Govt depts on an urgent basis (2) i lost the opportunities from other service providers who offered good terms. Therefore, the management of Reliance Communications should investigate into the matter and let me know why these papers were returned to me after 3 months without assigning any reason. -

Comments

19th of Dec, 2006

Reliance Communications - No refund of deposit!
India

When I bought the RIM with DAP offer (Dhirubhai Ambani Pioneer Offer) i.e. a 1st post-paid plan from RIM, I had paid deposit of Rs. 2000 for R World membership charges. Now when I switched over to RIM Prepaid plan for the same Mobile no., the very good-minded Executive Reliance Communications said that you will not be refunded the deposit but the existing post-paid pending bill payment or unbilled amount will be adjusted,. It is surprising and vague, as you have to make the calls for Rs. 2000 before submitting the request for switching over from Postpaid to Prepaid plan. At least, Reliance Communications must have courtesy to refund the deposit in form of Prepaid talk time since switching over from Postpaid to Prepaid.

Beware!
Mo
  11th of Jan, 2007
I am suffering with my outgoing barred for the last three days, on the same day i made my balance payments but still they are not open my outgoings.

*333 customer care service always engaged, i am totally fed up with this kind services, some of customer service executive told me on second day that your payment has been received and we are processing your request to activate your outgoing, with in 3 hours you will get it open, but still i am facing problem, this my 3rd day.
Br
  17th of Apr, 2007

Reliance Communications - Unexpected amount deduction
India

Myself Braja Mohan Swain a bonafied customer of Reliance Telecommunications Delhi. Having Prepaid Number 9312550431, I have observed last few days that the deduction of calls tarrif is fully unexpected, on 11/April/2007 I have called to the number 935010822 for 1 minute and 19 second suddenly they deduct 12 rupees from my account at that I have complained to the customer care (*333), they told me that it is the mistake, till now I am not getting any information really It is very regretful, today I call to the Number 06786233338 but there is no ring suddenly I stop the mobile but deduction is Rs 3, continuously they deducted without reason.
  11th of Jun, 2007

Reliance - New cell not activated
India

This is a worst company in servicing of mobiles. It's really useless to purchase any kind of mobile in this company. I have got fed up with this but still no use . I had purchased a cell under 999 scheme on April 22nd 2007. for 2 days, I got all my incoming calls and outgoing properly and later on it was disconnected. they said, they need a new proof of documents, which i had submitted at the reliance webworld after two weeks at indirinagar. Until now its still inactivated and i had been roaming to their center then and then. they say it takes 2 days, 48hrs , 12 hrs etc to activate it but never keep up their words, so really don't know how to get it activated.

If any fans / genuine employees of reliance are in this board, do help me out. i had tried to mail the reliance call center service too and every time they ask me the CAF no, and other details, which i had been providing them but in vain no use. I have a copy of all these mails with me and if reliance company needs it, they can refer to it also. Hope at least this time it gets rectified.
  19th of Jun, 2007

Reliance - Harrassing phone calls
India

Somebody yesterday some time in the afternoon called me from 080-30776100 asked me whether I am interested in taking a new reliance post paid connection for which I refused since then I am getting calls very often and when I try to answer the call no one responds from the other end. Today just within the afternoon I got 5 calls from 3:52 - 5:09 Pm and they irritate so much and disturbing me in my work.

I think some thing needs to happen otherwise these guys will fool around with many more people like me.
  12th of Jul, 2007

Reliance Communications - Very poor service!
India

The I have reliance netconect and it's not working for the past three days. The customer care says the this problem is there for all the customers through out INDIA and their technical team is working on it (not sure how many days they will work). My sincere suggestion is don't go for the reliance services any more.

Thanks
Ramakrishna.M
  27th of Jul, 2007

Reliance Communication - Company refuses to refund money!
India

To make a long story short, I had a WLL unit which was duly returned on Oct 31st 2006, and account cancelled, and they indicated the refund will come in 3 months. And I thought it was OK. However 6 months past, and after repeated visits and emails to the consumer dept of reliance, they said a check was issued and that was that. So i asked show me proof of delivery, and my signature, and the fact the check was encashed. They said it will take a month so i have to wait.

Now 2 weeks they billed me again thru ECS, and charged me again for the same amount. I got furious at the Reliance Hello world, (had a nice cold mocha on their tab) and told them they owe me the previous balance plus the new amount they have deducted. So still I don't have a happy ending, they have my money, and still will not entertain in returning the amount (Rs96.00!).

I intend to go to the Java Green, and eat all of that on their tab. What do you say...

Also stay away from Reliance... I am quite happy with airtel!
Am
  26th of Aug, 2007

Reliance Communication - Customers cheating - Life Time Plan
India

To be a 10 yrs long life time member (free incoming facility) I had started last yr in August month to pay the Company, Reliance Communication, 79Rs/- per month and this yr in July i had given my last 79/- rs as per the company rules and instruction. But now while completing the total payment to company, it says that you failed once(that they dont know which time) to give the money in 30 days time. so u have to give the total again. it seems to me that as people say, Reliance is one of the top most cheater company that cheats the public and harass also.

People should be aware from such cheater company like Reliance Communication.
Av
  29th of Aug, 2007

Reliance - No inward or outward calls
India

My reliance mobile no is 09330943730 and am based in Kolkata. I am unable to make any outward calls from the morning of 28/09. I am also not getting any inward calls. What kind of services Reliance rendering? There is balance available on my phone. In fact i have re-loaded yesterday.
  2nd of Sep, 2007

Relience Communication - Suspension of service without reason!
India

My connection have been suspended without any reason. I took reliance connection on 10 aug 07 & service is suspended on 20 aug 07. I have submitted all my required documents twice.

Beware!
An
  2nd of Sep, 2007
To all my friends who are seeking for a mobile connection......................................................

It is my humble request please do not tke relience connection.It has a service which can make u frustated.
Um
  11th of Sep, 2007

Reliance - Activation without request
India

One day I got a call regarding above mentioned pack but I never requested for that pack even then they activated the product and deducted the money.
  16th of Sep, 2007
My reliance mobile no is 09339393358 AND I AM BASED IN KOLKATA. I AM UNABLE TO MAKE OUTBOUND CALLS TO RELIANCE SUBSCRIBERS . RELIANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN AWFUL. I HAVE A PLAN OF 1800 TALKTIME WHICVH IS VALID TILL NEXT YEAR SEPTEMBER. I STILL HAVE SUFFICIENT AMOUNT OF BALANCE TO MAKE CALLS TO RELIANCE CUSTOMERS. YOU CAN CHECK ALL THE RECORD PERTAINING TO THIS CELL NO.
WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS RELIANCE OFFERRING.I WANT A QUICK RESOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM
Ma
  17th of Sep, 2007
As per my experience I have submitted my documents to concern person on 8th Aug. After that I used to call each and every day to sales executive where I got different different reasons for delay. After Around one month I got came to know that cheque should be of local bank. After that there is no news even those people are not picking up my phone. This is really very bad example of irresponsibility.
As I have already paid money I can not go for other companies for it and I am not getting this connection also.

Please do not go for Reliance communication.
De
  22nd of Sep, 2007
this happen also wid me....................
i call customer care ,he said my money is back soon after enquiry???????????????/
Av
  22nd of Sep, 2007
I have my prepaid mob of LG company
i had change the mob munber to new mob
now i had to add a new number in my mobile ,but wen i press *228 i reived a message "your phone is not activated"
please tell to me what i should to do now.
In
  1st of Oct, 2007

Reliance Communications - Not receiving bill from last 2 months
India

I have not received my reliance postpaid mobile bill from last two months after many complaints and consistent reminders. Every time I get a new complaint no. but of no use. Someone suggest me what to do in this case. I have visited reliance web world and confirmed my address also.
Am
  27th of Dec, 2007

Reliance Communication Web Express - Avoid using Reliance Communications
global
India

Hi my self amit karamchandani...........
we are authorised dealer of cell phones and i complaining for reliance web express just besides us
i m dealer of the uniersals cell phones GSM & CDMA.........when ever our customer went to web express the internal group gossiping that this the customer come from besides and they dont serve them the service of NUMBER transfer and some times not attainding our customers ........

So please reply the solution soon....
i waiting for your reply
Thanking you....
Za
  7th of Jan, 2008

Reliance - Prepaid phone reliance
Varkey Zachariah
India

I bought a cordless phone LG CDMA LSI-110 from reliance on prepaid and used it for a while. I had about Rs300 calling time when I stopped using the phone for a while. When I wanted to use again it did not work. My number does not exist any longer.
I complained and now waiting for more than 2 months to get connected.
My phone number was 0469 3250498. The shop handling my case 0469 3250160.
My home number is 0469 2605613 and Mobile: 9744299812

Reliance is cheating the public and robbing people to become the richest in the world?
Please make sure I get connected fast. Please do the needful.

Sincerely yours
Dr Z Varkey
Sr
  18th of Feb, 2008

Reliance - Service (harassment) Discrimination
India

I have a prepaid connection from reliance,iam respecting your company because i am getting good service from you ,when ever an where ever i am getting range,so myself ,family and friends selected your network.
Acutally iam retailer i have to be connnected to the city its important to me as my business works being intouch with my customer and shop retailers for that purpose i used a std calling card and E-recharge that but when i make calls to other mobile it was saying"this is not a vaild number plz check the number and dail again
ur call coudld not be completerd thanku" .But when iam calling by other mobile it a was working fine mIND THAT WHILE USING THE STD CALLING CARD U SHOULD BE TYPEING *375FALLING WITH STD CODE AND NUMBER I know abt that .AT THIS POINT I CALLED TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND there was the whole drama starts when i explain what goig with this service the first person in the customer service was 1)RAVINDER ,HE SIMPLY transfers the call to without solving the problem he did nt lanuch any feedback or comlaint just transfer the call to
2)SHRUTI she was HR in customer service i spokento her for 15 minutes i told the problem then she transfers the call to (reminding u she also did'nt lanuch any complaint and feedback the problem that i faced i told her to lanuch feedback and try to solve the problem) BUT she transfer the call to her SUPERVISIOR
3)CUBER.SHEIKH she was superviisor and when she answered she doesnt know my problem and she once again asked me abt what i was facing the problem and without any itimation she just transfers to executive
4)RAFI this was on of the halirous executive when i asked him "WHATS HIS DESIGNATION ?" he repiled that i am a B.TECH.and still he acan't offer any satif cation to me and transfer the call to other supervisior
5)BINDU at last she took my complaint and but still she cant solve the std calling card so she transfers it to the techinncal department std to
6)murali its seems he was the department incharge and given men the service department no coplaint number 63997160 and i also lanuch a complaint against the excutives to and their complaint number was 63996782and upto know its not been solved so what should i do ?????????????
please reply me
I SINCERLY FEEL, and HAVE BEEN DAILY CALLING AND WASTING MY VALUABLE TIME AND ENERGY WITH
THE IMMATURE AND INEXPERIENCE STAFF OF RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE.
THEY DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK AND WHAT TO SPEAK.

NO SUPERVISOR WANTS TO ATTEND TO CUSTOMER COMPLAINT.
I AM NOT ASKING RELIANCE FOR ANY FAVOR, BUT A SERVICE WHICH I HAVE PAID FOR.

Reliance Communications Logo Reliance Communications