Reliance Communications / termination request not being processed
Have a reliance data card ZTE CDMA 1X.as the internet speed was very bad & internet connection was almost not available 70 percent of the time I decided to terminate my connection. My first call to the helpline i was assured the connection will be terminated in the next 48 hours & then i can pay any remaining amount & get over with it.
It has been 10 days & my termination request has not been processed as yet. The call centers refuse to register a complaint about bad service.they also claim they have no idea where complaints can be lodged.
Till the connection is terminated i am having to pay rental charges. The call centers claim that they will process my request as soon as possible, but refuse to name any time period. This is terrible as i am having to pay for total lack of service & supposed inability on the part of reliance to process a termination request.
The call center staff are rude & at the best possess bad communication skills.
More Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls and messaging not working